Glossary

Glossary

* Camila Creststream - Human.

A rich woman who married through arranged marriage at a young age. At the age of 35, she already has an 18-year-old daughter. Although she was not happy with her marriage's life, but she still tried to keep it, unfortunately, her husband brought his affair home and demanded a divorce. In a state of depression, she decided to go to Ledred, a male prostitution district in Nighthallow City, to do a one-night stand with a prostitute just to vent her frustration and disappointment. But in the end, she met Damian and eventually fell in love with him.

Body Description :

She's about medium height, beige skin colour and D-cup breast size. Her appearance looks fragile and feminine with a soft gaze making her different from her tomboyish daughter (Olivia Creststream). Her straight brown hair is covering her back up above her buttocks. Her cyan eye colour makes her even more attractive. She has slender hands, no muscle tone, a narrow waist, toned legs, and small feet. She usually wears a mini dress with a coat that is mostly black, a thin makeup with sandy pink lipstick and wears no jewellery.

* Olivia Creststream - Human.

A female student at Diamond College who has a tomboyish appearance. She is a skilled female martial artist and feared by all men for her fierce attitude. Olivia has fierce eyes that are completely different from her mother (Camila Creststream) since she got it from her father. She is Emma Lunaspark's best friend as well as her classmate, their relationship is so close that everyone says she is Emma's bodyguard. She considers all men as a virus that deserves to be exterminated from this world since she often sees her father mistreating her mother, but Ethan changes her mind. Olivia became interested in Ethan after he lent his sweater to Olivia and began to fall in love after Ethan accompanied her to find her mother in a prostitution district, Ledred.

Body Description :

She has a tomboyish appearance with fierce eyes that makes her feared by men and makes her different from her feminine mother (Camila Creststream). Her short straight brown hair is hanging up to her neck. Unlike her mother who had a soft gaze with a cyan eye colour, she has a fierce gaze and black eye colour, the same eye colour as her father. As a martial art, she has an athletic body with toned muscles, especially her arms and legs. She is slightly taller, has darker skin compared to Camila and C-cup breast size. She usually wears a simple t-shirt with a boyish jacket (she started wearing this after an embarrassing incident that made Ethan lent his sweater to her) and jeans. She never wears makeup so her lips remain in a natural colour and wear no jewellery.

* Pearl Seabloom - Kraken.

She is the Ledred District's ruler, a red light district specifically for male prostitution. She leaves from her home on Treasure Reef Island to the Vihrasil continent in search of her ideal man. With her wealth and talent, she deliberately changes a small district in Nighthallow City into a red light district since she wants to find a wild man who can conquer her among male prostitutes. Like the other Kraken's descendants, she has high pride and likes to play with newbie male prostitutes. She is usually at the Sea Devil Club, the biggest and most famous club in the district to have fun with the male prostitutes she chooses for a night. Later she falls in love with Damian after she finds two sides in him, even obsessing over taming him.

Body Description :

She has a cute face with eyes full of dignity. She's about medium height, pale skin colours like a vampire and D-cup breast size. She has shoulder-length, slightly curly, indigo hair with blue sapphire eye colour. Her favourite outfit is a black mini dress with deep cleavage, showing her sexy body clearly. And she can change her eight tentacles into ordinary human feet because of her royal blood lineage. Her tentacles have the same pale colour as her skin with a faint purple colour in some parts. She has a slender waist, no muscle tone and wears a thin makeup with nude lipstick.