Chapter 23: Unexpected truth

I laid down on the long sofa in the room. One of my hands stroked Lady Pearl's hair who lay comfortably on top of me while my other hand placed on her waist. Her tentacles are still clinging to me and spreading across my body, a satisfied smile adorns her lips. My eyes stared at the announcement screen before me.

[Your Demonic Power is fully charged.]

[Level Up!]

[You are now Level 10.]

[You have 10 unused stat points.]

[You have 3 unused skill points.]

[You have earned a new title: Sex Addict. Wow! You just have intercourse three times in a row. INT + 2 AGI + 2 LUK + 2.]

[Congratulations! You have raised your partner's Love meter.]

[Pearl Seabloom - Hybrid-beast (20)]

[Love Meter 2/10 - You are the person that I want. ]

'Three times in a row ... This is the first time I've done it. '

But strangely I don't feel awkward or anything, everything feels natural to me instead I feel my instinct to protect her is getting stronger. Well, she's my partner now, shouldn't a man be obliged to protect his woman?

As a descendant of the Kraken, Pearl has her own uniqueness, if I talk to Camila or Mia through words to encourage them to overcome their problems. Pearl and I spoke with our touch. Yes ... We talked with the intercourse that we just did, in that way we got to know each other of our bodies and our emotions, her tentacles didn't stop creeping all over my body, feeling every change, my heartbeat, my blood flow, vibrations in my body. I just found out the way Kraken descendants communicate is so ... Unique.

"I like listening to your heartbeat ..." her voice interrupted my thoughts.

My hands clasped her head tighter.

"You can listen to it to your heart's content."

"I thought... All men are the same, liars... They all give me sweet lies, trying to attract my attention for my abilities," she said as she snuggled closer to me.

I was not surprised to hear her words, her sensitive tentacles could even detect me holding myself back only from my blood flow and heartbeat. Detecting someone lying is easy for her.

"But you should not play with them."

She pulled her face away and looked at me with a displeased expression.

"You don't know how I feel when I read their heartbeat and blood flow. 'If I can get her attention then I'll be rich.' They only consider me as a gold mine, absolutely disgusting. "

"Then what about me? Didn't I also ask for this club directly beforehand? Doesn't that make me worse than them?" I asked bluntly.

A chuckled out of her mouth.

"You only negotiated spontaneously after I challenged you, before it, you didn't even think of it." She crawled up and placed her hands on the sides of my head.

"Instead of greed, I can feel something different from you."

"Tell me what is it?" I asked curiously. My eyes are locked at her. Her ability keeps amaze me.

Her eyebrows furrowed as she thought while her expression turned puzzled.

"I'm not sure to say it since this is the first time I felt it. I can feel the kindness mixed with a strong dominating desire in you. Something that should fight with each other but you can make it balance. That's what makes me interested in you."