Chapter 50: Can i touch you(18+)

Chapter 50: Can I touch you(18+)

"Shall we move to another place?" Even though this place is quiet but this is an open place, at least I want to minimize the chances of getting caught.

"But where? My classes will start in half an hour." Her face was still red in embarrassment.

"I know a place." My hand grabbed her hand and pulled her toward a desolate toilet. After I got my first daily quest, I walked around the college looking for a safe quiet place to turn into Damian and this is one of it.

We walked into a stall and both of us dropped our bags. Unlike her shy attitude earlier, because this room was closed she immediately hugged me and kissed me, spilling what she wanted to do to me all this time. Her tongue entered and moved clumsily inside my mouth before I could say anything to her.

Her breasts pressed against my chest, allowing both of us to feel each other's heartbeats.

My hands that were on her waist moved up into her t-shirt, opening her bra hook. Slowly one of my hands shifted from her back to her breast while the other hugged her waist.

"Mppphhh ..." a muffled moan came out of her mouth as my hand squeezed her soft mound and played with her tip with my fingers. A few seconds later I could feel her body starting to tremble as her heart was beating even faster.

I released my kiss and took my hand off her breast.

"Olivia?" I said worriedly.

"Why did you stop?" But despite her words, I could see traces of her fear on her face. I was quite surprised because Olivia is always fierce and never shows her fear to anyone but today she shows it just because I touched her.

"You're shaking."

"I'm just a little cold ..." she lied. From her words it seemed like she didn't want me to stop, but if I continued it I was afraid that her trauma would worsen so I changed my ways.

"I'll warm you," I said as I took both of her hands and placed them on either side of my hot face. Slowly I lowered it to my neck, my chest, my abs and in front of my zipper. My eyes remained fixed on her and instead of a mischievous smile, I gave her a gentle smile.

Slowly I made her hand touch my cock which was still half-hard from the outside. Her trembling hand rubbed it slowly.

"It's okay ... You are the one who touches me. You have control over me," I tried to calm her down. From her reaction I could tell she had never done it before, letting her take control of me would only make her confused. Whereas because of her fear, I couldn't place myself as a dominant either, it would only worsen her fear. That's why I have to calm her down, so I played my dominant and submissive roles simultaneously.

As her hand rubbed and touched my cock, her trembling was getting less and less while my face was getting flushed and my cock was getting tense.

"Do you want to see it?" My jeans was getting tighter.

"But..."

She paused for a moment in doubt .

"Okay."

I moved her hand to lower my zipper, took off my jeans and underwear. Her hand started shaking again when I made her touch my cock directly. While I held back my mating desire that started to burn my body, but I know I have to be patient.

I made her grasp my cock and shook it as I slipped her other hand into my sweater and t-shirt, feeling her hand that slightly callused from her martial arts training.

"You can touch me as you like. I'm completely under your control ..." I said once again. As her hands got used to me, I released my grip and positioned myself completely submissive.