Chapter 11: Touch me

Chapter 11: Touch Me

"I'm sorry, I can't-" As soon as the receptionist raised her head, she was petrified, her face turning red instantly.

I put both of my hands folded on the check-in desk and tilted my head slightly. A slight wistful smile filled my lips.

"That man tried to snatch my lover from me. Can't you help me?" My eyes looked at her with an alluring gaze.

"0221." The receptionist's face turned even redder, her eyes locked on me.

"Miss, I have one more request. Can I borrow that room's spare key?"

"Sorry. Th-that... I-I can't-"

Before she finished her sentence I took her hand, held it tight and leaned my face close to her.

"I'm begging you. I promise I'll return it as soon as possible. She is very important for me," I begged.

The receptionist released my hand awkwardly, she took a key card with the same room number she mentioned it, nervously and gave it to me. Which I immediately took.

"P-please return it immediately after you finished. O-or I will be scolded by my boss."

"Thank you. I will definitely return it soon."

I quickly stepped into the elevator and pressed the button.

'Status.'

This time my enemy is a demon with a higher level than me. I can't expect I can win easily like yesterday.

[Status]

[Name: Damian Lucio] [Age: 18]

[Level 3] [Exp: 13.56%]

[Race: Demon-Incubus] [Title: Breast Squeezer]

[HP: 210/220] [DP: 42/110]

[STR: 21] [VIT: 22]

[AGI: 27] [LUK: 16]

[INT: 21] [WIS: 11]

[Partners - 1]

[Camila Creststream - Human (35)]

[Unused stat - 10]

'Add all unused status points into STR. '

Since I had never fought a demon before, I planned to give him a surprise attack, just like when I attacked Bern yesterday and I must take him down as quickly as possible. I didn't know what a demon can do in a battle. Right now what comes to my mind is raising my STR status.

[STR: 21] =\u003e [STR: 31]

I can feel my physical strength rising in an instant. A power that I do not know where it came from, fills my body. Compared to my strength yesterday, it feels like I can beat Bern in just two hits.

* Tring! *

The elevator door opened, I walked quickly following the direction sign to their room. My eyes swept around me looking for their room number and stopped once I found it.

Without waiting any longer, I swiped the key card in my hand to the scanner in front of the door and opened the door slowly.

I peeked to make sure it was the right room. My eyes widened when I saw Ms Mia lying on the bed with half-opened clothes while the demon was already on top of her body and kissed her. 'Dammit!'

My feet immediately stepped in and my clenched hand flew to his face. He was thrown after being hit by my sudden punch.

[Critical hit!]