Chapter 48: Two opposite sides of a coin

My eyes opened slowly, the view of my room's ceiling and the morning sunlight that penetrated the curtains became clearer in my sight. Today, I woke up with a slightly different state than usual, my heart was beating fast and ... my cock was tense. I don't remember how long it has been since the last time I woke up like this.

I tried to get up to check the clock and ignore my morning wood, but something heavy and warm pressed against my body. My eyes glanced at Celia who was still sleeping comfortably beside me. Her sweet and innocent face is right in front of mine. My heart was beating harder and harder as I could feel her soft breast pressing against mine, her warmth and scent tickling my nose. My face started to turn red as my mind began to remember what we did two days ago.

'Dammit, what am I thinking?' I tried to get up, avoiding the situation turning out of hand for me.

As I just slightly moved, she snuggled closer to me.

"Mmmpp ..." A soft moan came out of her mouth. Her hands hugged me tighter, as if not letting me go anywhere before she woke up.

I swallowed hard as my mind started to run wild. Well, my body is hot now, we are in same blanket and she only wears her thin sleepwear, moreover, Celia never wears a bra while sleeping. So ... There's no way I can keep my mind calm especially after what we did two days ago, I'm not a saint.

Just as that thought crossed my head, my gaze was shifted on the clock.

8:41 AM

"Oh shit!" I screamed as I jumped out of the bed in a panic, even Celia woke up in surprise because of me.

"Brother, what's wrong?" Celia asked in confusion. Her eyes that were still half open stared at me.

"I have a class at 09.00 AM!" I said as I ran to the bathroom.

"09.00 AM?" She turned to the clock.

"You're late!" she screamed. Of course, she thought that way because it took me almost half an hour to get to my college by train.

"Not yet!" I shouted. My hand closed the bathroom door.

It was the fastest shower I've ever had. My hand grabbed the towel, put it on around my waist and ran back to my room. I took my clothes from the wardrobe in panic and took off my towel.

"Kyaaaa ----! Brother, what are you doing?!" screamed Celia as she turned around and covered her blushing face. I know she's still here to make up my bed but I don't care. My time is tight, after all, didn't she already see all of it two days ago?

"This is my room! Of course, I'm changing here." My hands continued to move, putting in my t-shirt and jeans as quickly as I could. My eyes glanced at the clock.

8:52 AM

My time is running out ...

I grabbed my bag.

'Portal.'

[Set your destination.]

'West corner of Diamond College's courtyard.'

[The destination has been set.]

A portal that resembled a small black hole opened in front of me.

[The portal has opened! ]

Quickly, my feet stepped into the portal. Darkness engulfed me. As soon as I stepped into the light, I took my head out of the portal and looked around, making sure no one was around, also making sure I wasn't in the wrong place.