Chapter 22: Tentancle lady (18+)

I could hear the sound of her breathing getting heavier in my ears and felt her breath on my neck while my fingers continued to play with the tips of her breast. My tongue moved and licked her side neck slowly to her ear.

"Ahhh ...!" she gasped and felt shivers run-up to her spine upon my lick. The wiggling of her tentacles all over my body began to run wild. The sucker sucks every inch of my body, especially between my crotch as if it told me she wants me to keep touching her. While all my underwear have been removed by her tentacles, including my shoes. All that was left was my shirt that was open and my suit.

Slowly, I bit her earlobe then whispered again in a sweet voice. "Lady Pearl, beg to me."

"Ahh ... hah ... Please ..." Her breathing got heavier, her body began to sway erotically.

I pulled my face away and looked at her. Enjoying her seductive gaze, her reddened face, her pleading expression and her wet lips slightly parted as if she wanted something from me. In an instant, she changed from a predator to a prey that waiting to be eaten.

"More ..." I asked in a seductive voice with a mischievous smirk on my lips. Her expression really turned me on.

"Damian ... please - hah - please satisfy me ..." she pleaded once again with misty-eyed expressions, dilated pupils, red nose and trembling lips.

I gave her a mischievous smile before my lips fell on her, my tongue entered her mouth and she welcomed me happily. Our tongues twisted, clashing with each other while I took my hands off her breast and moved down to touch her wet heat that was hidden between her 'legs'. I rubbed the entrance for a few seconds with my thumb before plunged my finger in it. It's so warm and tight, I can feel the inner wall throbbing calling me.

"Mmmppphhh ..." A muffled moan came out of her mouth as her body startled but I tilted my head and deepened my kiss. While her tentacles are playing with my body, exploring every corner of my body, stimulating me with its wiggle, crawling and clinging tightly all over my body as if it will not let me go before I satisfy her. The tickling sensation travelled all over my body, stimulating my desire to mating, making my cock increasingly tense and enlarged.

A few seconds later, I plunged my second finger in it and moved to tickle it slowly.

"Hmphhhh ...!" She flinched once more, her body lifted slightly, her liquid overflow trickled down to the carpet while I could feel her heat loosened, I knew she wanted me so bad ...

I released my kiss, a string of saliva still connects our tongue as I pulled my body away from her. My hands moved quickly, opened my suit and shirt and threw it. While she took off her mini dress and bra shamelessly, showing her pale white skin clearly and her ripe breasts with seductive pink tips.

She put her arms around my neck, leaned over me and pressed her breast against mine while we locked our gaze at each other, her tentacles tickling, playing my fun bag and soaked my cock with its liquid.

"Damian ... I want you so bad ..." she whispered in a sexy voice.

My index finger travelled from her temples to her wet lips and she responded by licking my finger's tip.

"Give yourself to me ..."

After those words left my mouth, a chuckled out of our mouths while our gazes were still fixed on each other. A second later, as if on cue, our lips crashed with each other once more. Our tongues swam wildly, clashing each other, our kisses getting dirty every second, our saliva dripped to our chin. Her tentacles are completely clinging to my body, giving me access to her heat freely. My hand squeezed her breast tightly while my other hand pulled the back of her head towards me.