Chapter 13: More... (18+)

I've heard about Lamia's mating period but I don't know the consequences would be this bad. "Okay," I replied.

But even though I agreed I didn't know how to start. All this time, I see Ms Mia as an independent woman. She is a passionate person and often gave me some help, especially after my father died. Seeing her like this it feels like I'm seeing Ms Mia's other side, her weak side.

'At least I have to make her comfortable. '

I carried her, while she wrapped her arms around my neck in submission, then I laid her on the bed slowly. She was breathing hard, her face looked pale, from her expression I knew she was in pain.

I closed my eyes. I know to ease her pain I have to make love with her but I won't be able to do this as Ethan, so I leave everything to my incubus side ... Damian Lucio.

I let my demonic instinct take over my body, letting my wild side dominate me, embracing my dark side. As soon as I opened my eyes, just like when I fought with the demons, my confidence boosted up, my desire to dominate her was getting stronger. I want to make her mine.

A seductive smirk developed on my face. Unconsciously, my hands moved to caress her face while my eyes locked on her.

"Ms Mia ..."

She put her index finger on my lips.

"Just call my name. What's your name?"

I grabbed her hand and licked her finger slowly before putting her index finger into my mouth, then I slowly went down, tickling her other fingers with my tongue, moistened her hand with my saliva. My eyes staring at her with an alluring gaze. I released her hand from my mouth. "Damian ... Damian Lucio," I answered in a sweet voice. I leaned my face into her ear. "You have to remember it carefully. Because I will make you keep calling my name ..."

I distanced my face away and gave her a teasing smile. She froze when she locked her gaze at me, confusion was clearly visible on her face. Of course, even though my face hasn't changed but only from my gaze, she realized that I was a different man from earlier.

Seeing her just silently staring at me, I took her hand and slipped it into my t-shirt, making her touch my body.

"Do you want this?" I tempted her.

She tried to pull her hand but I held it tightly. "Why are you afraid? Didn't you just touch me like this before?" I said while moving her hand exploring my chest and abs slowly.

"I-It's not like that ..." she answered timidly.

"Or do you prefer this one?" Without hesitation, I lowered her hand and slipped it into my jeans and my underwear. A slight hissing sound out of my mouth when she touched my hot flesh directly. I was not ashamed to show my enjoyment to her.

"Ah ..." She gasped and tried to pull her hand once more, but I held her back, instead, I made her grab it.

"You just played with it earlier." I brought my face back to her ear. "And I really like it ..." I whispered.

She stopped pulling her hand away. When she didn't resist anymore, I released her hand and let it free to touch me. "Yes ... Touch me more ..." I whispered again in a sweet voice. While my hand gently stroked the side of her neck down to her breast, then I unbuttoned her shirt one by one.

My hand slipped into her bra and squeezed it slowly.

"Ngnnhh ..." a slight moan came out of her mouth.

I licked her earlobe and whispered.

"Mia, do you have a boyfriend?"

Mia's hand stopped moving after hearing my question. She pulled out her hand and looked away to hide her sad expression.