Chapter 15: Hickey

Chapter 15: Hickey

"Damian? Why are you suddenly there? Didn't you just open the door?" Mia's voice dispersed my thoughts, her confusion visible on her face. It seemed that the stun spell's effect had disappeared.

Panic overcame me, but I tried to maintain my composure and approached her.

"I already opened the door. The security said we were too noisy," I said, sitting next to her.

"Why didn't I see you return?" She frowned in confusion.

I responded to her confusion by gently stroking her hair.

"You were dazed when I returned. Are you okay? Am I ... too rough?"

Her face turned red when she remembered what we had just done, then she looked away.

"I don't think so ... Maybe I'm just too tired after what happened."

"Get some rest. I'll get your clothes." I stood and took our clothes that scattered on the floor.

"Thank you," she said, taking her clothes from my hand. But she did not wear it, but only stared at it in silence.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"Damian, what do you think of me after we do it?"

I frowned in confusion. I am her prostitute and she is my client. Shouldn't I be the one to ask her that question?

"Sorry, I don't understand what you mean."

She suddenly brought her face closer and looked at me with a serious gaze, while I reflexively leaned my body backwards in surprise.

"I mean is it weird to do it with a Lamia? Have you ever done it with another Lamia or other hybrid-beasts?" she said in a serious tone.

To be honest I was shocked by her sudden act. "This is the first time I've done it with a hybrid-beast."

"What do you think?"

"I really don't understand what you mean," I said, giving her an awkward smile.

Her cheeks are getting redder. "I mean ... Is it weird?"

"Weird?"

"We have different anatomy from humans ... And we will wrap our tails around our male when we do it. Do you find it weird?"

A chuckled out of my mouth after I heard her question. I didn't expect her to worry about such a small thing.

"Why should I feel weird about what a Lamia should do? Isn't what makes you different makes you more beautiful?"

She paused for a moment with a blushing face before speaking again.

"Are you telling the truth? Or are you just afraid of hurting my feelings?"

"Wasn't I the one who asked you to wrap it harder? Do you think I was lying to you?" I needed to admit it, even though Damian took the lead while doing it with Mia, Ethan enjoyed it too.

"Ah ..." She remembered what had just happened and clearly remembered my expression clearly.

My hand rubbed her face while my eyes gazed at her gently.

"Is there something bothering you that makes you think like that?"

She lowered her head for a moment before returning her gaze to me. This time I saw the sadness clearly from her eyes.

"Actually, I wanted to do it with my boyfriend ... But we broke up and he said he couldn't stand with me anymore. He hated when I wrapped him. I tried to hold myself back, I didn't even mind he tied me up ... But how could I possibly go against my own instincts? " Her eyes trembled and began to glaze over while I remained silent listening to her.