Chapter 4: Public player (R18+)

After a while I did not answer, she seemed to begin to realize that I was not a prostitute.

"I-I'm sorry if my words offended you," she said while looking down in embarrassment and almost leave.

"1,000 Creds per hour. That's my price," I said out of blue. I mentioned that number randomly since I needed that amount of money to pay for my house bills and Celia's tuition fee that had been in arrears for two months.

She paused as she looked at me for a few moments.

While the system is counting down before my eyes.

[50 ... 49 ... 48 ...]

'Ahhh! Why I'm so stupid? Free is fine than end up as a rapist at the police station. '

"Okay, I agree," she replied.

Her answer surprised me.

"So where will we do it?" she said timidly.

"How about that hotel?" I said, pointing at the hotel across the street. I can't be picky, my time is running out.

"Okay," she replied.

I stood up from the bench and grabbed her hand. "Come on," I said, taking her into the hotel.

-----

"Sorry, sir. But our room is full," said the receptionist woman at the check-in desk while looking down with a sorry expression. Her cheeks blushed, occasionally she glanced at me.

"Are you sure about that?" I said again. Even though my voice sounded calm but actually I panicked. I have less than 30 seconds.

"Forgive me, sir," the receptionist said apologetically.

"How about we check another hotel? " she said.

'I can't. My time is almost up... ' I swept my gaze around me trying to find anything that could be my way out. I saw the toilet sign not far from where we stood. I took her hand.

"Miss, please come with me," I said as I led her. And she came with me without complaining.

We entered the women's toilet, fortunately, there was only a half-sleepy cleaning service sitting in the corner of the room.

"Why did you bring me here?" she said in confusion.

I didn't answer, my time is less than 10 seconds now.

'Status.'

After checked my remaining DP which turned out to still have 9 points, I shifted my gaze to the cleaning service.

'Manipulation.'

I can only hope that what is written in the skill information is true. A second later the cleaning service's eyes looked empty.

[Manipulation skill succeeded.]

"Leave and don't let anyone come in," I said. The cleaning service nodded and left.

[!!! Warning !!! ]

[Incubus Rage activated.]

Instantly, my heartbeat fast, my adrenaline racing in my veins. A wave of desire hit my mind. My body felt unbelievably hot, my urge for mating over me. My body screamed demanding to immediately channel my desires. I want to make love with her right now, I don't even need foreplay anymore. My cock has erected on its own.

I clenched my fist trying to keep the rest of my sanity desperately. At least I want to keep my human side, I don't want to act like a crazy lust demon.