Chapter 12: Mating period?! (18+)

Realizing that she was still in that demon manipulation skill, I held her shoulders and shook her body.

"Ms Mia! Wake up!" I tried to wake her while her tail slithers, wrapping my feet to my waist tightly.

But in vain, her eyes still remain blank.

"Hot ... My body feels hot ..." she muttered. Her hands slipped into my t-shirt and touched my body while she leaned her head, trying to kiss me.

I could feel her soft hands touching my skin, exploring my chest and abs.

"Ms Mia. Stop it!" I shook her body once more, hoping she would wake up soon.

But rather than awaked, her hands instead moved to unzip my jeans. I grabbed her hands to stop it. As soon as I took my hands off her shoulders, she leaned forward and pushed me. We fell, her body over mine, her soft breast pressed against my chest but her wrap did not weaken.

Her tongue licked my neck. My heart was beating fast, my man instincts began to be provoked. I remember when I manipulated Emma, she immediately regained consciousness after we bumped. But it looks like her condition is different.

She bumped her lips at me, her tongue slipped in and twisted in my mouth. I can taste a strange flavour from her kiss.

[Stimulants are detected.]

The announcement made me realize, besides they were casting manipulation skills, they were also giving her stimulants.

'Those damn demons!'

In the midst of panic, I had no choice but to use force to break away from her. But before that, I want to confirm something.

I grabbed her hands and pushed her body away from me. I could see her cheeks turning red and her breasts moving up and down since she was breathing heavily.

'Observation.'

[Observation skill succeeded.]

[Name: Mia Ashelis]

[Age: 24]

[Level 1]

[Race: Hybrid-beast]

[HP: 36/36]

[MP: 15/15]

My worries become a reality. If Bern, who often won the match, was only level 3 with 100 HP then Ms Mia, who had no fighting ability, was definitely far weaker than him. With my current STR status, if I'm not careful, I could easily hurt her. My mind sank into consideration, but judging I could do critical damage up to 40 points without the Demonic Energy at the rat demon earlier. Even though I avoided her critical point, I could have injured her at least 20 points or worse than that.

Finally, I cancelled my intention to release myself by force.

'There must be another way.'

"Ngghh ..." A moan escaped my mouth as I felt something slip into my jeans and began to wriggle between my groins. Even though I couldn't see it since my body was wrapped tightly, I could guess that was the tip of her tail.

My brain tries to find a solution when my body starts to enjoy her touch. Even I could feel my cock starting to harden and my face began to redden. The only thing that occurred to me was to increase my observation skills. I hoped I could find more information about her condition and the way out.

'Skill.'

[Skills]

[Charm Lv 1 (Requires 5 DP)]

The incubus system जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें