Chapter 35: Royalty

Chapter 35: Royalty

06.47 PM

"Do you still want to stay?" My hand was buttoning my shirt as my eyes stared at Camila who was lying with her side on the bed relaxingly, her hand supporting her head while her eyes were fixed on me. Her body is still only covered by her lingerie.

"I want to take a shower before going home," she replied casually.

"Don't come home too late, okay?" I'm a bit worried since the demons are more active at night.

"Don't worry."

I tidied my shirt as I glanced at the clock and realized my time was getting narrower.

"I have to go now."

She got out of the bed, took my suit and gave it to me.

"I'll transfer you tonight."

I took my suit from her hand and slipped it into my hand. "Okay." Actually, money is not a problem for me anymore. After signing a contract with Pearl yesterday, Sea Devil club has become mine and after signing a contract with Diamond this afternoon, Diamond College has also become mine.

But I won't use the money excessively because it will cause trouble for me. After all, an 18-year-old college student who suddenly becomes rich in a day without winning the lottery sounds very suspicious.

Camila gave me a kiss on my lips.

"See you next time."

"Bye." I turned and walked toward the exit.

After the door closed, Camila turned her head towards the large mirror nearby, looked at herself that was only covered in her sexy black lingerie and smiled.

Actually, she lied when she said she was wearing this because she saw her husband's mistress wearing lingerie yesterday. She actually bought this a month ago and planned to wear it on her husband's birthday, but not long after she bought it, her husband brought his affair and asked for a divorce. The lingerie was only stored in the box and left a bitter feeling every time she saw it.

Therefore, since she decided to give sweet memories to the lingerie and use for Damian today, as her pain slowly disappeared .

"Damian ... Thank you ..." she whispered softly.

-----

I came out of the hotel and walked quickly down the street to Ledred, past the people who turned to me. I could even hear several women's gossiping as they smiled sassily while their eyes continued to follow me.

Two security guards opened the glass door in front of me.

"Welcome, Mr Damian," said both of them as soon as I stepped into the Sea Devil Club. The faint sound of music came from the dance hall.

"Has Lady Pearl arrived yet?" I asked.

"She was waiting for you in the VIP room, Mr Damian."

"Okay, thank you." My feet moved forward while my arms swung to wear my suit.

As I walked through the dance hall, several women immediately approached and seduced me.

"Are you new here? I've never seen you before."

"How much your price for a night?"

"I'm sorry, ladies. I have an appointment with Lady Pearl tonight," I refused.

"Ah!" Their faces turned disappointed when they heard Lady Pearl's name and immediately dispersed themselves.

'Well, they really afraid of Pearl.' I moved my feet to the VIP room.