Chapter 34: I'm here(18+)

After I swiped the key card in my hand to the scanner in front of the door, we entered a room in a hotel in the Acrine district.

As the door closed, Camila pressed my body against the wall, hugging me tightly and leaning her head against my chest.

"What is wrong?" I asked in confusion. I was quite surprised by her sudden movements.

"It's nothing. I'm just ... tired," she said in a soft voice.

I sighed as my hand moved to stroke her hair. Now I understand why she requested to go to a private place. Even though she looked fine, in fact, her thoughts were in turmoil and she tried to cover it up from Olivia.

"I'm here, if you have something to say, just say it," I said softly.

"Nothing ..." But even with her answer, she hugged me tighter. From there I knew she needed someone to comforts her because of her burden could not be described with words.

My hand moved around her waist, while my other hand clasped behind her head.

"I'm here ..." I repeated. I knew I couldn't interfere in her personal affairs because it would only complicate everything, but at least I wanted to tell her that I was with her.

Seconds after seconds passed, we were silent just to feel our every breath. Her grasp loosened and I did the same thing.

"Are you feeling better?" My hand combed her long hair gently.

"Um... A little."

"I'll make you a cup of tea." My feet have just taken a few steps to the complimentary table, but her hand caught me, stopping my movements. Her face approached me and a kiss landed on my lips.

"Just accompany me. Even if it's just for a moment, make me forget my problem," she requested. Her eyes looked at me deeply.

"Okay." Her request was clear, she wanted a short escape from her pain. The key card in my hand fell to the floor and I pushed her gently against the wall, my lips overlapping hers. My tongue slipped into her mouth, twisting with her tongue, while her lips moved in tune with mine. My hand moved to open her overcoat, showing her body that was covered by a simple black mini dress. Alternatively, she opened my suit and dropped it to the floor.

I broke my kiss, leaving a strand of saliva that still connects my tongue and hers.

"Should we do it like last time? Or would you like to do it on the bed?" I asked.

"Anything is fine, as long as you make me forget everything."

"Then do you mind if I do it a little rough than last time?"

She paused in doubt for a moment before answering.

"I don't mind."

After hearing her answer, I unbuttoned my shirt one by one, while my eyes were fixed on her. A smirk developed on my lips.

"Are you afraid?" My hands travelled from her hair down to her neck and gently lowered a strap of her dress.

"Yes ..." she whispered.

"Don't be afraid. Touch me ... Feel me ... Don't you want it?" I seduced her. My eyes fixed on every change of her expression.

With hesitation, her hand moved to touch me, exploring my chest and descending to my abs while her eyes moved together with her hand movements. Her soft skin greeted my skin, giving subtle stimulation to my body.

My hands moved to peel off Camila's dress and my eyes widened when I saw the black sexy lingerie behind it. Her lower part is only covered by a thin lace g-string with a slit at the bottom which allows me to do penetration without releasing her lingerie. While her breast is covered with a thin lace bra that only covers her tips. A simple lace strap that connects her bra with her g-string adds to her body's sexiness.