Chapter 51: A quiet coffe time

Chapter 51: A quiet coffee time

"Is that still hurt?" I asked Olivia who was still tidying her clothes in front of me. She had cleaned her blood with a tissue and threw it into the sanitary bin. Meanwhile, I also already tidied my clothes.

"A little," she said with a flushed face.

"Do I need to take you to the infirmary?" I asked worriedly. When I did it with Pearl and Diamond, I assumed they were ready for it because their goal was to find a man that they wanted. As for Olivia, even though this was her wish she never thought of doing it with me today. I don't know why she decided to do it but based on her love meter which was the same as Celia, I think she has been in love with me for a long time.

A chuckle leaked out of her mouth as she saw my worried expression.

"Is there something wrong?" I asked in confusion.

She shook her head side to side and put her hands around my neck.

"Thanks for worrying me, but I'm fine."

Hearing the words 'fine' only made my worries grow even more because I knew with her house's condition she couldn't be okay. My hands moved around her waist.

"Olivia ... If you need someone to talk to, please contact me," I said sincerely.

A smile began to develop on her face.

"Yes, I will definitely contact you." Her face drew closer and we kissed again. I just tilted my head to deepen our kiss, but a message ringtone sounded.

* Ding! *

We broke our kiss.

"That sounds like mine," Olivia said as she took her bag and checked her cellphone. Her eyes immediately widened.

"Oh no! My class is almost starting." Her hand stuffed her cellphone to her bag and unlocked the stall.

"See you later."

"See ya."

She quickly ran out of the toilet in a hurry.

I took my bag and walked out of the stall.

'I wonder if I should go straight to Diamond's office.' But I postponed my intention and decided to go back to Cafeteria since Diamond has not contacted me yet. It would be strange if a student came to her office without being asked.

'Then, I will grab a coffee.'

------

As soon as Larry saw me enter the Cafeteria, he got up from his seat.

"Ethan! You're still alive!" he said in his trademark dramatic tone. A relieved smile crossed his face.

"Why are you still here?" My feet stepped toward him.

"I'm worried about you!" he replied. I passed him and sat across him.

"If anything happens to you my grades will be in danger," he continued with an innocent grin.

I sighed and stared at him with a flat stare.

' I'm confused with myself why I can be friends with him for so long.'

"Oh, I also protected your food," he reasoned, pointing at my leftover soggy chicken wrap.

"Would you like some coffee?"

He rose from his seat.

"I'll buy it."

"Okay." I accepted his offer without hesitation and returned to my seat, while he went to the counter to buy some coffee. I'm used to this since he always acts like this when he needs something from me.