Chapter 36:Tame me

Chapter 36: Tame me

"Pearl Seabloom, should I the one who asks you why you are here? Are you tired of playing around at Treasure Reef?" Mia's gaze turned sharply as she approached us. Her expression turned serious.

Treasure Reef is a large island that belongs to the Kraken's descendants. The island has enormous natural resources, especially in the seas around it.

"I want to find my man, is that wrong?" replied Pearl curtly.

"A Kraken's descendant is looking for her man among humans? Didn't you say that all humans were stupid and weak?" Mia said as she sat on the small sofa. A mocking smile developed on her face.

Pearl snorted in annoyance and tilted her head away from Mia.

"I changed my mind."

"I didn't know you knew each other," I said. Actually, it was an indirect question about their relationship because they didn't look like friends but seeing Mia still willing to sit with us, it seems like they aren't enemies either. But from their conversation, I can guess their relationship is not that good.

"We only meet at official events as our race representatives. So we have to behave like good friends although our opinions are always different," answered Pearl. She returned her gaze to Mia.

"Then what are you doing here? Are you tried to neglected your duty and fooling around with humans?"

"This is my exile period," Mia answered curtly.

"Exile period?" I asked. I have heard of Lamia's mating period but have never heard their exile period.

"It is my kingdom's rule. A crown princess must live outside the kingdom for 5 years to prove that she deserves to be a queen. During that time the kingdom will not provide any assistance since this rule's purpose is to make the future queen experience how the commoner's lives outside the Serpent Rock kingdom, "Mia explained. She shifted her gaze back to Pearl.

"And of course this should be kept a secret," her threatening tone was clearly heard from her voice.

Pearl pressed her lips when she realized she shouldn't call her 'Your Highness' or bring up her status in front of me.

"I'll keep it a secret." After a brief explanation, I understood why she was here and why as long as she lived next door to me there wasn't any luxurious facility that showed her status. Even faced difficulties when her mating period came.

"Thank you, Damian," Mia said, looking at me gently.

"May I know why you want to meet me?" I asked.

Mia glanced at Pearl briefly then returned her gaze to me.

"I ..." She paused and returned her glance at Pearl before shifting back at me. Then she bowed her head to cover her blushing face.

"I miss you," she said in a soft voice.

"Tonight Damian has promised to serve me and he will definitely be exhausted after doing it. So I hope you can come another time," she said curtly.

A burst of laughter came out of my mouth as soon as I heard her words. Exhausted? It was clear she was the one who begged me to stop yesterday. Ever since I became an incubus, my stamina seems endless, especially for sex. Every time I finish doing it, my stamina is fully charge along with my Demonic Power. It doesn't matter for me to do it so many times. Also with my Demonic Erection skill, I can make my cock tense and enlarge without having to do any foreplay. Even I don't want to admit it, but I am a perfect sex machine now.

"Are you sure I'll be exhausted? Weren't you the one who asked me to stop yesterday?" I teased her.

Quickly, Pearl raised her head and looked at me irritably.