Chapter 1

Chapter 1 The First Boss (1)

"Aren't you good at fighting yesterday? Stand up."

"This dog dared to fight back, brother, beat him to death!" Someone whispered:

"Let's stop killing people. "

So what, if he killed his father, he has to thank us."

The boy who was kicked and punched by them lay curled up on the ground, his figure was thin, his school uniform had been torn to pieces, and his bare skin was bruised and purple. one slice.

He held his head tightly in his hands, unable to see his face clearly. There were spots of blood on the floor.

"Brother, we have to teach him a lesson, otherwise this bastard will think we are easy to provoke." "

Yeah, brother, we were injured by him yesterday."

The boy called brother is only sixteen At the age of seven, with dyed yellow hair, he held a wooden stick in his hand.

Hearing what the younger brothers around him said, he was a little bit embarrassed and said, "Then lose this kid's leg!" There

was another burst of enthusiastic cheers from around.

As for the young man lying on the ground, a sinister light flashed in his black eyes. He put his hand on the ground, and clenched his other hand tightly into a fist.

The bad boy smiled and approached the boy who was curled up in the corner.

"Hey, you are blocking my way."

Suddenly, a female voice came, like the clearness of mountain stream water hitting rocks, which is very eye-catching in such a scene.

The leading boy paused and looked sideways.

Standing by the side of the corridor was a young girl in a white dress, her hair flowing down her shoulders.

The skin is white, but there is a slight blush on the cheeks, the eyes are clear, the facial features are carefully carved, and the eyes are very cold.

A group of unscrupulous teenagers stopped what they were doing, and the girl was approaching them step by step.

The beating boy headed by him was a little at a loss, and was about to ask with a smile, but his voice was a little nervous: "What is Colonel Ji doing here?"

Ji Yang frowned slightly: "You are blocking my way.

" A kind of ultimate enjoyment, the voice is nice, and the tone is neither urgent nor slow, just like the wind passing by slowly.

The beating boy involuntarily lowered his voice and turned sideways to pass.

Ji Yang walked to the corner and glanced at the boy curled up on the ground: "You are blocking my way." The

leading boy hurriedly kicked the boy: "Get out of here."

The boy curled up on the ground quickly got up, Limp away. He quickly looked back at Ji Yang, with deep eyes, as if he wanted to engrave her in his eyes.

"Thank you." Ji Yang dropped this sentence lightly and left.

From the beginning to the end, Ji Yang said four sentences, and three of them were the same.

But this didn't prevent the boy who beat her from looking at her back, fascinated.

The leading boy said: "Ji Yang is so fucking good-looking!"