Chapter 71 - 80

.
Chapter 71 The Fourth Boss (18)

    Bai Xiao called two days later, asking her to go out for dinner at a very expensive restaurant in this city.

    Ji Yang was not mentally prepared, and blurted out his refusal: "Sorry, I have something to do tomorrow afternoon."

    Bai Xiao hummed noncommittally, and then asked, "The day after tomorrow, do you have something to do?"

    Ji Yang is a typical ostrich mentality, but Judging from Bai Xiao's tone now, he will not give up until he achieves his goal.

    She also calmed down, feeling that she couldn't escape, it would be better to die early and be reborn sooner.

    Then he let out a contrived exclamation: "Ah! I suddenly remembered that I'm free tomorrow, so I'll see you tomorrow."

    Bai Xiao smiled inexplicably: "Okay, I'm looking forward to it."

    Ji Yang was surprised by his words The inexplicable tone made my whole body hairy, and I always felt that Bai Xiao had malicious intentions.

    I can only say haha: "I look forward to it too, haha, look forward to it, haha."

    It's just that the laughter sounds too embarrassing.

    Hanging up the phone, Ji Yang inevitably calls out the system, wanting to discuss it with him. After all, in this strange world, the system is her only "friend" who has put quotation marks. It seems that she knows that the host is in danger now, and 003 quickly replied: "

    In Well, the host."

    "003, what did Bai Xiao ask me out for? It can't be to reminisce about the past."

    Ji Yang asked himself with a sad face: "I think Bai Xiao is definitely coming back to take revenge now." "

    First Kill me, then kill his father, and finally happy end, anyway, TV dramas are played like this."

    003 said: "Host, I don't think you need to worry about it, in case Bai Xiao simply wants to continue with you What about the front edge?"

    Ji Yang said blankly, "Do you think it's possible?"

    The system thought for a moment, and then said in a very data emperor's tone: "I think the possibility is relatively small, barely one or two thousandths."

    Then the voice changed: "But you still have to go."

    Ji Yang collapsed on the bed like a dead fish, weakly ""Yes, I still have to go. "

    Anyway, no matter what is ahead, she will go to the appointment.

    When the appointed time comes, Ji Yang puts on a beautiful makeup and puts on that white gauze dress. She looks very fairy. It seems that

    men prefer this She just hopes that Bai Xiao can fall into her beauty trick a little bit.

    But the probability seems to be relatively low, because Bai Xiao is more beautiful than her, and his good looks belong to men, especially the kind that attracts attention.

    Ji Yang specially Arrived ten minutes early.

    But unexpectedly, Bai Xiao was already sitting there. He was wearing a black windbreaker, and the open curve felt very stylish. His whole personality was there. He didn't come here for dinner, but rather for a blind date. Yes.

    Ji Yang deliberately wanted to leave a good impression on Bai Xiao, so he deliberately said: "Sorry, I'm late. Bai

    Xiao glanced at his watch: "No, I arrived early."