Chapter 29

Chapter 29 The Second Boss (8)

    When Ji Yang woke up again, he was on a very hard bed, his body was a little soft, and his stomach was still a little hungry.

    She propped herself up from the bed and looked around the room.

    If it weren't for the memory of the time when she passed out, she would almost think that she had traveled through time.

    This is a small wooden house with only a bed and a table in the room, which is very simple.

    A window was a bit broken, and she looked out through the window and saw only continuous peaks.

    Cang Lan is not here, and Ji Yang doesn't know where she has gone.

    Even without him, she felt more at ease.

    No matter what, Ji Yang never thought that she would see Cang Lan again so soon, and she didn't even think about how she would treat Cang Lan.

    Maybe...

    her attitude is not necessary at all, Cang Lan must hate her to the core.

    Ji Yang walked to the door and wanted to open it, but she held the doorknob and exerted all her strength, but the door still didn't move at all.

    It obviously looks like a small tattered door, why is it so strong.

    Ji Yang had no choice but to sit on the bed.

    Her stomach began to growl. When she was taken away by Cang Lan, she was going to sleep at night, but now it is broad daylight.

    Ji Yang has no mobile phone, no clock, and doesn't even know what time it is.

    If mom and dad didn't see her after waking up, she wondered if they would look for her everywhere. Fortunately, it's the summer vacation, otherwise Ji Yang would have to think about how he would explain to the teacher.

    Ji Yang was depressed and a little scared. It was a bad feeling to have his heart hanging in the air.

    She is alone and easy to think wildly, how will Cang Lan treat her? She didn't want to experience the pain before dying at all, and wondered if the system could do painless death business.

    Just thinking about it in such a mess, suddenly Ji Yang heard the howling of a wolf that seemed to come from the next door, accompanied by the cry of a man.

    Ji Yang was stunned for a moment, how could there be wolves?

    Shouldn't this kind of national first-level protected animal be in the reserve?

    The man's voice was extremely terrified, and when he cried out, his voice was hoarse and ugly.

    "Please let me go."

    "Let me die."

    The wolf growled again.

    The man's scream broke through the sky, as if he was in extreme pain but he was powerless, he could only vent his screams, that terrible cry made Ji Yang's hair stand on end.

    But the wolf became quiet, and seemed to be eating something, chewing loudly.

    Ji Yang didn't dare to move, she couldn't see anything through a wall.

    But it was this kind of seeing and hearing that was the scariest. Many images appeared in her mind, and she broke out in a cold sweat from being frightened.

    Leaning against the corner farthest from that wall, the whole person was shivering.

    "Please let me die."