Chapter 2

Chapter 2 The First Boss (2)

    Ember was late.

    When Ji Yang came to the classroom in the morning, the first thing he did was to turn his head and take a look at Yu Ran's position.

    There was no one there.

    Self-study starts early, and class representatives lead the reading on the podium.

    Ji Yang, who hadn't attended premature self-study for a long time, was very uncomfortable. He opened his mouth and made mouth shapes, but he didn't make any sound.

    No one pointed out her aboveboard cheating behavior.

    Even when the teacher walked up to her, didn't hear her voice, but saw her lip-synthesizing, he didn't suspect that this good student was trying to be lazy.

    Instead, he bent down and asked softly: "Ji Yang, do you have a cold? Do you need to go home to rest?"

    Ji Yang blushed slightly, and coughed softly, pretending to be weak: "Teacher , I can stick to it."

    The Chinese teacher looked at her with gratified, distressed and admiring eyes.

    "Report."

    Seeing that the teacher's eyes no longer stayed on him, Ji Yang breathed a sigh of relief.

    Raise your eyes and send a moment of silence to the unlucky one who was late.

    Uh, the unlucky guy who was late is the aftermath.

    He was wearing a washed-out school uniform and was tall. He was wearing a disposable mask, his eyes were a little blue, and he looked a little scary. His voice was hoarse, as if he was sick.

    The teacher frowned slightly and nodded: "Come in."

    Yu Ran walked in slowly, his footsteps were a little shaky.

    When he came to Ji Yang, the teacher suddenly stopped him: "Yu Ran, are you sick?"

    Yu Ran froze slightly: "It's just a small cold."

    "Is it contagious?"

    "I'm wearing a mask, it won't Infectious."

    The teacher gave him a disgusted look, and turned aside, as if he was afraid that the germs on his body would infect him.

    Ji Yang looked at the boy's naturally hanging hand, which just landed in front of her desk.

    The boy's hand was very white, with light blue veins on it, and there were a few small cuts on the back of the hand, which were faintly red.

    Ji Yang's heart trembled, she hated to see other people bleed, as if she could feel the pain herself.

    Ji Yang raised his head and just bumped into the boy's eyes.

    Those were a pair of extremely black eyes, like a night without any bright stars.

    But in just a moment, the boy looked away, clenched his hands into fists, and walked towards his position step by step.

    He sat in the back corner of the classroom with the trash can behind him.

    And Ji Yang sat in the front row, the lights were bright, and the table was clean and tidy.

    Ji Yang was always paying attention to the lingering flames, and as soon as he sat down in his seat, he lay down on the table, as if he had exhausted all his strength and was exhausted.