Chapter 17

Chapter 17

    Ji Yang's eyes widened in disbelief.

    How did the afterburn come?

    It was pouring rain outside, and thunder was roaring.

    The security of Ji's villa is also very tight, how could he suddenly appear in his bedroom.

    Ji Yang wondered if he was dreaming.

    Yu Ran's body was completely wet, and the clothes were still dripping water.

    There was no blood on a beautiful face, he stared at her, and his voice was hoarse: "You didn't go to school today."

    She turned her head uncomfortably and looked away: "I'm going to Qingquan. Study there."

    "Why do you want to leave?" Yu Ran asked her through gritted teeth, "Is that why you don't want to see me?"

    Ji Yang wanted to explain, but in the end, thinking about it, it would be good if he misunderstood.

    Her silence was tacit consent in his eyes.

    "Ji Yang." Yu Ran looked at her desperately, "You talk."

    Ji Yang replied casually, "There is nothing to say.

    " relationship." Yu Ran grabbed her arm tightly, "It's not that easy, you don't want to get rid of me so easily."

    Ji Yang smiled lightly: "Yu Ran, don't make yourself so pitiful. , have you lost anything?"

    Yu Ran growled at her: "You don't understand anything."

    Ji Yang suddenly looked at him, with a smile on his face and mocked: "You don't really like me, do you?"

    "It's wishful thinking, Yu Ran, look at yourself, how can you be worthy of me?"

    "I'm going to study in Qingquan, I will go abroad for university, and after I graduate, I will marry a well-matched person, what are you?

    " A fresh and beautiful face, but the words that come out of the mouth are so hurtful.

    Yu Ran's eyes were like cold night, looking at her motionlessly.

    Ji Yang said again: "I never said I like you, and I never lied to you, everything is your own guess." "

    Yu Ran, you are so ridiculous."

    Yu Ran looked at her with terrible eyes, Ji Yang Yang turned his face away.

    Yu Ran suddenly grabbed her shoulders and pushed her into the bed.

    His body followed.

    When Ji Yang raised his head, he could only see a pair of indifferent eyes, his pupils were so dark that they could drown everything, the rain on his body fell on the bed, and Ji Yang was wearing thin pajamas.

    The pajamas were wet and stuck to her body, and she shivered from the cold. He pressed her tightly, and the clothes had such a weak sense of existence.

    She could feel the burning/heat of the boy's body, like a raging fire, about to burn her.

    She wanted to shrink back, but the boy grabbed her waist and dragged her down.

    Ji Yang was really scared, she just wanted to stir up the lingering flames, and wanted to end the task as soon as possible without doing anything.

    But he never expected Yu Ran to be so careless.

    "Let go of me." She struggled.

    Yu Ran looks thin, but has great strength.