Chapter 9

Chapter 9

    Ji Yang was a little confused, what was said on Weibo?

    However, the volume of the students talking in the back was much lower. You could only hear the rustling voices, but you couldn't hear what they were talking about.

    This is the voice that whispering should have.

    Yu Ran had already eaten all the buns she gave her, drank hot water, and finally her face was not so pale, at least she gained a little popularity.

    "Thank you." He said softly.

    "Are you trying to starve yourself to death?" she asked coldly.

    This sentence, she actually wanted to ask Yu Ran yesterday, why did she eat two nutritious vegetarian dishes at noon.

    Today was even more excessive, I didn't even eat breakfast, and the school doctor said that the afterburn should be the stomach pain caused by not eating breakfast for a long time.

    If it turned out that it was because of lack of money, but didn't her father give him 10,000 yuan that day?

    According to the current spending level of ordinary students, 10,000 yuan is enough to eat for a year or two, why does Yu Ran still abuse himself?

    Facing her questioning, Yu Ran pursed his lips tightly, but didn't say a word.

    Ji Yang felt angry when he saw him like this. Fortunately, the bell rang in time for class, otherwise Ji Yang felt that he really couldn't help but do it.

    When get out of class was over, Ji Yang still felt uneasy, and was ready to have a talk with Yu Ran.

    Zhang Lin found her suddenly, pulled her sleeve, and looked a little embarrassed: "Ji Yang, can you come out?"

    Ji Yang had a good impression of this former tablemate, so he followed her out.

    Zhang Lin pulled her to a corner outside the classroom, and secretly took out something from her pocket - a mobile phone.

    Ji Yang was a little confused, Zhang Lin was so nervous like a spy, she thought something serious happened.

    Zhang Lin opened a familiar app icon, then lowered her voice and asked her, "Ji Yang, is what is said on Weibo true?"

    "What Weibo?"

    Zhang Lin handed her the phone in front of her: "This is it."

    "Ji Yang, Teacher Zhang told you to go to the office!"

    Zhang Lin quickly put the phone back.

    Ji Yang only took a quick glance, there was a picture on the phone, it was the back view of two people, she recognized at a glance that it was taken when she took Yu Ran to cut her hair that day.

    "Go to the office quickly."

    Ji Yang nodded.

    When he arrived at the office, Ji Yang realized that she was not the only one who had been called, and Yu Ran was also there.

    Teacher Zhang's complexion was unusually ugly.

    Ji Yang had a guess in his mind, from the strange eyes and quiet discussions of the classmates today, to the photos Zhang Lin showed her, these were enough for Ji Yang to think about.

    "Mr. Zhang, what can you do for me?" Ji Yang asked politely.

    At this time, the class bell had already rang, and Teacher Zhang was the only one in the office.