Chapter 37

Chapter 37 The Third Boss (4)

    Ji Yang froze, listening to Sun Jing's roar on the other end of the phone.

    She found her voice, low and suspicious: "Sister Jing, you said Mr. Cheng blocked me?

    " I'm alive, and I don't need the scenes I'm filming."

    "Didn't you just climb into Cheng Zhou's bed? Why did he let people block you? You don't want to be in the entertainment circle in the future, who dares to offend Cheng Zhou." "

    You It's also considered a breach of contract, so prepare liquidated damages as soon as possible!"

    Ji Yang still bears Ji's father's medical expenses, and now, if he breaks the contract, he will also bear a large amount of liquidated damages.

    This means that if you sell her, you can't afford to pay.

    Ji Yang didn't know why Cheng Zhou banned her two weeks after that incident, but now she could only choose to appease Sun Jing's persecution.

    "Sister Jing, I just had a conflict with Mr. Cheng, you know he is rather arrogant."

    After all, in Sun Jing's knowledge, Ji Yang is the first person in the entertainment industry to climb onto Cheng Zhou's bed.

    It turns out that there are also women in the entertainment industry who want to approach Cheng Zhou, but they are all rejected by Cheng Zhou ruthlessly. It is just that there are women who do not know each other and run into Cheng Zhou.

    Cheng Zhou also didn't wantonly block him like this, and put aside his harsh words, any company that dares to sign Ji Yang is against the Cheng family.

    It all seemed a little out of the ordinary, but no one dared to ask why.

    In the circle, capital is the boss, and no one wants to offend Cheng Zhou.

    Now hearing what Ji Yang said, Sun Jing hesitated.

    To say that the best way now is to terminate the contract with Ji Yang and ask Cheng Zhou for a favor.

    But Sun Jing is an ambitious woman. The artist under her team is in a lover relationship with Cheng Zhou, and it is better to befriend Cheng Zhou. Anyone with a discerning eye can see which is more important.

    But now I just don't know if Ji Yang can sit in the position of Cheng Zhou's lover.

    Sun Jing tried a little: "Do you still have contact with Mr. Cheng?"

    Ji Yang pretended to be a little sad, and said in a low voice, "There was a conflict a few days ago, so I didn't contact you any more." "

    Didn't you Is it his personal phone?"

    "But I don't want to bow my head first." Ji Yang's words sounded like a love brain in love.

    Sun Jing sneered, in her eyes, Ji Yang had always been naive.

    If he wasn't naive, he had to listen to her to accompany Boss Fang when he debuted back then, how could he be doing so badly now.

    I have to say that Ji Yang's words made Sun Jing believe that her current relationship with Cheng Zhou must not be simple.

    "Silly girl, who bows first when it comes to love? You have to know that if you are in front of Mr. Cheng now, many people can't reach it in a lifetime. You must not be willful." Sun Jing knows Ji Yang very well. Saying that she doesn't have the capital to be willful now, Ji Yang definitely doesn't like to hear it.