Chapter 131 - 140

.
Chapter 131 Reality (6)

    This should be considered as being together, but Ji Yang still doesn't have much sense of reality in his heart.

    Jiang Chuan took her hand, reclined on the sofa, and looked at her.

    Ji Yang felt a little embarrassed, always felt that Jiang Chuan's eyes were almost like swallowing people, and his face was a little hot.

    "Can you stop looking at me?" She didn't even know how delicate her tone was when she said this.

    She raised her eyes slightly and glanced at him, with embarrassment in her eyes.

    "No." Jiang Chuan said, looking at her intently.

    Ji Yang's hand moved slightly, trying to get out of his shackles.

    But the quilt was held even tighter by him, Ji Yang had no choice but to find something to say.

    But fortunately, Jiang Chuan is a good listener. When she speaks, he looks at her seriously and gives his own response from time to time.

    Time flies so fast, when Ji Yang's stomach sings the empty city timekeeping again.

    Jiang Chuan stood up: "What do you want to eat?"

    Ji Yang felt that it was not good to bother others so late, not to mention that Jiang Chuan was still a little drunk now.

    Jiang Chuan stroked her hair, seemed to understand what she was thinking, and said softly, "I'm your boyfriend now, so of course I have to take good care of you."

    Ji Yang's heart felt warm, but also a little sour.

    Since her grandmother also passed away, she has no relatives in this world, let alone anyone who wants to take care of her.

    She always thought that if she didn't care, she could live well by herself.

    But when I heard these words from Jiang Chuan at this time, I realized that she also needs people's care. She has only graduated less than two years ago, and she is still like a child in her bones.

    "I'll just eat noodles." She smiled at him, not wanting to make Jiang Chuan too tired.

    Jiang Chuan pinched her cheek: "Okay, wait for me."

    Ji Yang looked at his back and touched the place that he had lightly pinched just now. This feeling was so familiar.

    Jiang Chuan's noodles were cooked quickly, and she also covered her with a golden fried egg, which seemed to whet the appetite.

    Ji Yang was already hungry, but now he didn't even miss the noodle soup, and drank it cleanly.

    When he finally left, he told Jiang Chuan carefully to go to bed early and remember to call her if he felt uncomfortable.

    She was very gentle when she spoke. Jiang Chuan looked down at her face, the soft light hit her face, and the shadow of eyelashes fell on her eyes, which was inexplicably reassuring.

    In fact, there is no difference from the original, but Ji Yang felt more at ease when he was eating.

    The first kiss was after a certain dinner, the two were sitting on the sofa watching a movie.

    In fact, it is a very ordinary movie, without any ambiguous plots. When Ji Yang turned his head, he happened to meet Jiang Chuan's eyes looking at her.

    There seemed to be something else hidden in his eyes, and he didn't expect that she would turn her head suddenly, and it was too late to restrain her emotions.