Chapter 8

Chapter 8

    Want to ask if you are afraid?

    Ji Yang: Scared.

    Counseling or not?

    Ji Yang: Cowardly.

    Then why throw out those harsh words?

    Ji Yang: Since I was kidnapped, my dad has prepared several bodyguards for me to protect me secretly.

    They can't beat my bodyguard.

    This should be called, what the rich do as they please.

    And the students in Class 1 heard Ji Yang's words: ...

    Wow -

    collective silence, what did they hear?

    The goddess said, Yu Ran is hers?

    Oh, it's because Yu Ran is her deskmate.

    Then they are all the goddess's classmates, and they are also the goddess's people.

    So happy, it feels so happy to be protected by a goddess!

    Zhang Cheng and the others were still not reconciled. Just as they were about to say something, a middle-aged man's thick voice came from beside him: "Which class are you in? What are you doing here? Who is your teacher?" Death asked repeatedly

    .

    Zhang Cheng and the others looked at each other, and they all saw the same answer in each other's eyes - run!

    Class one devil teacher!

    Teacher Zhang walked into the classroom with a book in his hand frowning, and the students below all stared at him with admiration and stars in their eyes.

    Teacher Zhang coughed lightly: "What are you doing? Self-study in the morning! Where's the class representative?"

    Sure enough, Teacher Zhang can only be handsome for three seconds. scare away.

    Ji Yang sat in his seat with a calm face.

    Yu Ran moved his arm lightly, there was still a little mark on the place she pressed just now, he felt a little itchy and also a little numb.

    That strange feeling spread from his arms to his heart, breaking through the thick armor reinforced on his heart, as if a thin needle had pricked it.

    For the first time, someone stood in front of him to protect him, saying that he was her man.

    Yu Ran bent the corners of her lips, looked sideways, and saw that the girl's hands under the table were shaking and shaking.

    His expression was gentle, like the first wind in spring: "Thank you."

    Ji Yang hummed coldly, his hands were still trembling unconsciously because of the incident just now.

    Yu Ran lowered her head and smiled silently.

    He asked softly: "Am I yours?"

    Ji Yang didn't even look at him: "You are my deskmate and my savior."

    Got it! I said that sentence purely to speak harshly.

    The afterburn lightly let out an oh.

    But he couldn't hold back, put his hand on his lips, and let out a few muffled laughs from his chest.

    Ears are a little red from laughing.