Chapter 45

Chapter 45 The Third Big Boss (12)

    Ji Yang was woken up by being splashed with cold water.

    There are ice cubes mixed in the cold water, which hurts people's body.

    She regained consciousness gradually and opened her eyes.

    There were several men standing in front of him, and those men in black looked familiar.

    It was the group of people who came towards her before the car accident.

    Behind the man in black stood another man in a gray suit, who was on the phone at this time.

    Speaking a language she didn't understand, she only knew that the tone of the man in the gray suit was particularly irritable.

    There was a "bang".

    The mobile phone smashed hard on the wall behind Ji Yang, broke into several pieces, and some fragments splashed on Ji Yang's body.

    There were several red marks on the skin.

    Ji Yang's body trembled, her hands were tightly tied behind her back, and she was limp on the ground with no strength in her body.

    The word kidnapping

    suddenly appeared in Ji Yang's mind.

    A man in a gray suit walked up to her and stared at her for a long time.

    There was a sinister look in his eyes, as if he wanted to tear her into pieces, but in the end he just sneered and said, "Take care of her."

    Then he walked out.

    Several big men in black surrounded Ji Yang, not speaking to each other, just staring at her.

    Under such gazes, Ji Yang only felt his body stiff, and he didn't even dare to make any violent movements.

    But she never stopped thinking for a moment in her mind, she remembered the man in the gray suit.

    It was Cheng Hao, she had seen his photo on the Internet.

    But at this time, Cheng Hao's photos on the Internet were a little different, the expression on his face was gloomy and vicious, and his whole person exuded an aura of extreme madness.

    When Cheng Hao looked at her just now, Ji Yang's feet were almost trembling.

    But she's a big deal because the body is soft.

    She didn't even feel much pain when those fragments of the mobile phone scratched her body. Ji Yang probably had an overdose of anesthesia.

    It's not that she hasn't been kidnapped before, and it was the first time she experienced it in the first world, but there were still people who came to rescue her at that time.

    In this world, will Cheng Zhou come to save her?

    Ji Yang can't say well.

    Ji Yang can probably guess the reason why Cheng Hao kidnapped him to come here, it should be to threaten Cheng Zhou through her.

    Ji Yang could only smile wryly. If Cheng Hao really wanted to exchange himself for the power of the Cheng family, he might be dreaming.

    She kept calling the name of the system in her mind. Although the system played a very small role after coming to this world, but if it doesn't appear now, Ji Yang feels that she is going to die!