Chapter 40

Chapter 40 The Third Boss (7)

    Ji Yang read these private messages several times, but still couldn't believe it.

    The president of the black fans looking for members actually found the boss?

    After thinking for a while, she said:

    How do you prove that you are the president of Ji Yang's Black Fan Association?

    Then send.

    The president of the black fan has probably been waiting for her reply, so as soon as she sent her message, she received a reply soon.

    [I can take a look at my Weibo]

    After a while, another picture was posted. It was a large group with hundreds of people. The group name was

    "We are all one family

    . " Ji Yang's fans joined in as undercover agents, so no keywords appeared in the group name.

    Ji Yang clicked on the Weibo of the chairman, and there were thousands of Weibo posts.

    And the current Weibo is all talking bad about Ji Yang, and there are countless emoticons attached.

    However, the emoticons with long hair are basically shoddy, and it can be seen that they are very unskilled in business, and they are not as exquisite as her hair.

    Therefore, Ji Yang also understands why the chairman wants to recruit himself.

    Ji Yang thought for a moment, and then -

    [Okay, I'm willing to join! 】

    In fact, Ji Yang's idea is very simple, he just wants to see what his black fans are like.

    Then, the emoticons she made can also take into account her own image. If real black fans do it in the future, she will definitely not have such thoughts.

    Just in case, she occupied this technology emperor's place first.

    The president was very excited and immediately pulled Ji Yang into the black fan group.

    The chairman's group business card is called "Blue Sky." As soon as

    Ji Yang entered the group, he was warmly welcomed by the group members.

    [Blue Sky: A new friend has joined, everyone welcome [Sahua]]

    [Xiaohe Miao: Is this the emoticon sister Lan Tian talked about? Wow, welcome]

    [Xiaoxi: Our black fans will grow stronger! Ji Yang will be confused soon! ]

    ...

    In order to follow the trend, Ji Yang also changed his name to "Little Baiyun".

    Everyone is small, so it is better to integrate into the group.

    [Little Baiyun: Thank you everyone [cute]]

    [Blue Sky: Little Baiyun's name is so cute]

    A group of people echoed Lan Tian's words.

    Ji Yang felt a little ashamed, and then clicked into the business cards of active group members.

    One by one, the oldest is not over 15.

    Ji Yang has the illusion that he is killing the future flowers of the motherland.

    In order to prove that he is indeed a black fan, Ji Yang posted a few new emoticons he made.

    Then the crowd erupted.