Chapter 31

Chapter 31 The Second Boss (10)

    Ji Yang looked at Cang Lan with that kind of very curious eyes, and asked after a long time: "What the hell are you?" It

    should not be a cat, she is actually very curious about Cang Lan, the information given by the system Also in a vague way.

    In addition, Cang Lan's attitude towards her was quite good, which relieved her anxiety to a great extent, so she thought about asking other questions.

    Cang Lan's body froze slightly, and the words that Ji Yang said back then resurfaced in his mind inappropriately.

    She only likes fluffy animals, but he's not...

    Ji Yang looked at him curiously, and he was a little annoyed: "You don't need to worry about it."

    Seeing his hairy look like a cat being stepped on by its tail , Ji Yang didn't ask any more questions, but he had a sudden feeling in his heart, maybe Cang Lan's body is something shady.

    But obviously Cang Lan would not tell her.

    "You can rest by yourself." Cang Lan didn't want her to bring up this question, and hurried out of the room.

    Ji Yang was lying on the soft bed, and there was a pleasant smell in the air, not that kind of artificial fragrance, just like the naturalness of plants.

    She couldn't explain why, but felt that it was very expensive.

    I'm so curious, where did Cang Lan get the money to let her live in such a luxurious room?

    Thinking of this, Ji Yang got out of bed, the floor was covered with a thick layer of white blanket, and his feet felt soft when he stepped on it.

    The curtains of the floor-to-ceiling windows were tightly closed, and she opened them only to find out where she was.

    This is not in a luxury hotel, more like a detached villa.

    There is a lake outside, and the greening is well done. It looks like a very expensive place.

    Ji Yang thought that if she wanted to buy such a house, she could set a small goal for herself, such as living for a thousand years.

    Thinking of this, Ji Yang felt that he had made a profit.

    Because I just drank a bowl of porridge, my stomach is not very hungry, of course I can't say I'm full.

    She was lying on the bed again, and Cang Lan didn't take away her mobile phone. She started to open the game slowly, and was going to play two rounds first.

    We all know that time flies when you play games.

    After a few rounds, it was almost noon.

    The door of the room was opened, and Cang Lan stood at the door, watching her obsessed with the game world, frowning.

    "Don't you eat?"

    The game was at a critical stage, Ji Yang didn't even raise his head: "Come as soon as the game is over."

    But she didn't finish the game.

    Cang Lan walked up to her, ignored the smoky scene in the game, and directly pulled the phone out of Ji Yang's hand.

    It is a typical posture of being accidentally discovered by the teacher when playing with a mobile phone while studying and then being ruthlessly confiscated.

    Ji Yang quickly raised her head: "What are you doing? My game is not over yet!"

    Cang Lan frowned, not understanding why she still looked weak and pitiful and hated him two days ago.