Chapter 26

Chapter 26 The Second Boss (5)

    As a relative, Ji's mother naturally went to the hospital to see Fang Qian after learning the news.

    Ji Yang also went with him, and Ji's mother was nagging along the way.

    At one time they said that Fang Qian was very sensible in the past, at another time they said they couldn't figure out how Fang Qian committed suicide, and at another time they said that Fang Qian's mother must have pushed her too hard.

    Speaking of this, Ji's mother said to Ji Yang: "Yangyang, don't put so much pressure on yourself."

    Ji Yang thought to herself, what pressure can she have.

    If keeping a cat is considered stress, then she should have some, but Cang Lan is so obedient and obedient.

    As her strategy target, Ji Yang thinks that she should be able to complete her mission smoothly.

    Through Ji's mother's story, Ji Yang knew that Fang Qian's mother had tightly covered Fang Qian's suicide.

    But how can there be an impenetrable wall in this society, let alone such a thing, simply don't arouse the gossip of others.

    Ji's mother learned the news of Fang Qian's suicide from other people.

    The man also asked Ji's mother if she knew why Fang Qian committed suicide. How did Ji's mother know? It turns out that Fang Qian's mother also likes to bring Fang Qian to her house as a guest.

    But since Ji Yang got good grades, the two of them haven't moved around for a long time.

    Ji's mother called Fang Qian's mother, but Fang Qian's mother hesitated, and finally said which ward she was in under Ji's mother's order.

    When Ji's mother arrived with Ji Yang, Fang Qian was already awake, and Fang Qian's mother was beside her persuading her to eat something. Fang Qian's face was pale, and she looked out the window without saying a word.

    "Sister, how is Qianqian now?" Mother Ji asked softly.

    But Fang Qian saw them react violently: "I don't want to see them! Let them out!"

    Fang Qian's mother hurriedly said: "Okay, okay, I will let them out, Qianqian, don't be so excited."

    Ji mother and Ji Yang Was asked out of the ward.

    But I haven't seen her for a day, Fang Qian's mother is much haggard, and her face has more wrinkles. When she saw Ji's mother, she didn't say anything competitive.

    Ji's mother asked: "Sister, what happened to Qianqian?"

    Fang Qian's mother didn't want to say more to Ji's mother: "Second sister, you go back first, Qianqian is emotionally unstable now."

    Ji's mother sighed: " Sister, we are sisters, there is nothing we can't say, if you need money, just tell me."

    Ji's mother is very kind.

    Ji's mother was very angry last night that Fang Qian threw Xiao Lan away, but now seeing Fang Qian dying, she couldn't say anything, so she could only suffer in silence.

    When Fang Qian's mother heard what Ji's mother said, she seemed to be moved, her eyes were slightly red, and then she pushed her messy hair behind her ears with her hands: "We have money." Ji's mother didn't say anything, and took

    Ji Yang back home.

    Along the way, Ji's mother was emotional again: "When I was young, my eldest sister and I had a good relationship..."