Chapter 43

Chapter 43 The Third Big Boss (10)

    Ji Yang didn't know whether Cheng Zhou believed what she said.

    Because after listening to her, he seemed a little excited again.

    He hugged her waist tightly with a little strength, which made Ji Yang a little hurt.

    Ji Yang didn't want to work hard and fail to please him, when he propped his hands on the bed and looked at her deeply.

    She hugged Cheng Zhou tightly, and whispered in his ear: "Cheng Zhou, I really like you."

    She avoided Cheng Zhou's sight a little bit, and always felt that Cheng Zhou's eyes were bright, as if she could see her clearly With real emotions, she turned her face to the side, put her lips on the corner of his mouth, and kissed him.

    The strength is very light, like a feather floating on the lake.

    She didn't know if Cheng Zhou heard it, because Cheng Zhou's next actions didn't slow down in the slightest because of her confession.

    In fact, this matter really doesn't count as anyone's disadvantage, except that Ji Yang felt more painful for the first time.

    In fact, I also enjoyed it later.

    She doesn't feel that she is relying on her body to be superior, because it is uncertain who is who.

    In the end, Ji Yang fainted again, she suspected that she dug the hole herself.

    If he didn't tease Cheng Zhou, wouldn't these things happen later?

    When Ji Yang woke up the next day, Cheng Zhou had already left.

    Ji Yang has already understood Cheng Zhou's unrestrained and ruthless personality.

    No matter what happens, Cheng Zhou didn't enroll her in another fitness class this time.     It's just that Sun Jing called, and her voice couldn't be described with excitement, she was even happier than she herself got the endorsement: "Ji Yang, Mr.

    Cheng gave you the endorsement of C's new product!"

Said eiecy is higher.

    Although it is difficult to compare with high luxury, it is also an endorsement that the second and third tiers in the circle are competing for.

    I didn't expect it to be in her hands so easily. Ji Yang thought that she should have passed the 18th line by now, barely counting as the fifth or sixth line.

    Ji Yang is not very clear about her own position, but she clearly finds out that according to her own ability, it is completely impossible to win the endorsement of C's new summer product.

    "Mr. Cheng is so kind to you. You have to reward Mr. Cheng well." Sun Jing said, with a strong intention in her tone to make her devote herself more.

    Ji Yang yawned: "Okay, I get it, I'm very tired, so hang up first."

    Then he hung up the phone, regardless of whether Sun Jinggao was unhappy.

    Ever since Sun Jing drugged her, it was difficult for Ji Yang to get along with Sun Jing even on the surface.

    As long as Sun Jing was mentioned, she would inevitably think that Sun Jing drugged her regardless of her own wishes, just to send her to Cheng Zhou's bed.

    Coupled with what Sun Jing did, she didn't treat Ji Yang as a person at all, but as a commodity.

    Sooner or later, she will fire Sun Jing.