Chapter 51

Chapter 51 The Third Big Boss (18)

    Ji Yang stood on the stage, as if he didn't know what he said.

    The expression on her face maintained a faint smile, her eyes were as bright as stars under the light, and her voice echoed in the auditorium.

    Gentle and sweet, even when she uttered the last sentence, her tone did not fluctuate in the slightest.

    Still holding the statuette in her hand, she faced the audience and bowed slightly.

    When Ji Yang stepped off the stage, the host was stunned for a while.

    In the end, I reluctantly continued to announce the winner of the next award.

    But with the big news that Ji Yang broke out, no matter how brilliant the people behind him are, they can't attract the attention of the audience?

    Ji Yang, the youngest actress in the history of domestic film, announced that she had broken up with her boyfriend at the awards ceremony on the night she won the little gold medal.

    Before this kind of operation, all audiences had never heard of it or seen it.

    What's more, a few months ago, Cheng's company's official blog also claimed that the two were discussing engagement matters.

    At that time, it is no exaggeration to say that all the actresses in the entertainment industry envied Ji Yang.

    Maybe the outside world defines a woman's success as marrying a good family. For actresses in the entertainment circle, marrying into a rich family is most people's dream.

    But how can a wealthy family be so easy to marry.

    But Ji Yang let the wealthy family open it up for her.

    The Cheng family, a large family that has lasted for hundreds of years, is currently in power only by Cheng Zhou.

    What's more, Cheng Zhou is only thirty-two years old, he is also very good-looking, and he has personal ability.

    Such a person would choose to marry Ji Yang.

    Everyone in Ji Yang's family entertainment circle knows that there is no power and power, and only one father is still living in the hospital.

    She's like a real-life Cinderella.

    When Ji Yang became the youngest actress in history, everyone felt that the two barely matched each other.

    It turns out that Cinderella is not that kind of weak, only beautiful.

    But now, everyone watched Ji Yang walk off the stage step by step.

    The footsteps are light, each step is as light as dancing, and it doesn't look frivolous or solemn.

    Ever since Ji Yang said that she had broken up with Cheng Zhou, everyone separated her from Cheng Zhou.

    I have to admit that looking at Ji Yang alone, she is actually a very good person.

    But, why did the two break up suddenly.

    No one thought that it was Ji Yang who proposed the breakup on his own initiative, and it was also proposed without Cheng Zhouhao's knowledge.

    Everyone felt that the two might have broken up a long time ago, but it was not wise for Ji Yang to say it at this time.

    But Ji Yang is only in his twenties, and the little girl is still too young.

    In short, everyone has their own guesses, but it is not difficult to predict, maybe tomorrow's news headlines should be like this: