Chapter 14

Chapter 14

    Ji Yang's hands paused, and he turned his neck almost stiffly to look at Yu Ran.

    The latter didn't seem to know what he said just now, he was still talking.

    "I like you, Ji Yang."

    Ji Yang subconsciously wanted to cover Yu Ran's mouth, wanting him to eat back the words.

    Yu Ran asked again: "Ji Yang, what about you?"

    His eyelashes trembled slightly, before waiting for her answer, he quickly said: "You don't need to tell me."

    Ji Yang:? ? ?

    Did you fucking say that, did you ever let me talk?

    But she really didn't know what to say, her purpose of getting close to Yu Ran in the first place was not pure.

    At this moment, she felt guilty, and she dared not accept the boy's pure feelings.

    The wound on the boy's open palm gradually healed, and the blood flow slowed down.

    Ji Yang gently wiped the blood on his palm.

    Outside the door, the sound of an ambulance rang.

    Ji Yang pretended to be relaxed and said: "Let's go to the hospital."

    Yu Qingdong was in the emergency room, Yu Ran was taking medicine, and Ji Yang was sitting in the hospital corridor, with bright red blood on his white clothes.

    She called Ji's father and told him the whole thing.

    In the police/police/bureau, lawyers are learning what happened.

    Ji's father stood in front of Ji Yang, looking at Yu Ran with a particularly unfriendly look.

    Finally, news came from the hospital that Yu Qingdong was fine, and Ji Yang and Yu Ran could also go home temporarily.

    Ji Yang was a little worried about Yu Ran, and said to him: "Don't be afraid."

    She whispered, "This is not your fault."

    Yu Ran nodded, and Ji Yang was taken home by Ji's father.

    Yu Ran didn't go home, it was the scene of the crime, and he can't go back now.

    He randomly found a cheap hotel to stay in, and when he opened the room, it was filled with a musty smell of cotton that had been left for too long.

    He looked at his hand. When Ji Yang wiped the blood for him, his movements were very light. He held it gently, as if there was her breath between his fingers.

    He put his hand on her forehead, she knew it, she knew he liked her.

    Would she allow someone like him to have strange thoughts about her?

    He never knew what kind of feelings Ji Yang had for him, maybe it was pity, or maybe it was something else.

    But no matter what, he won't let go.

    ***

    The video in Ji Yang's mobile phone has been handed over to the lawyer, I don't know if it will be useful.

    On the way back, Ji's father looked gloomy, and Ji Yang was a little scared, sitting by the window, far away from him.

    After arriving home, Ji's father finally broke out: "Yang Yang, didn't I tell you to stay away from that classmate of yours? Who is he, do you know? He dares to attack his father, what kind of a good man he is!" Ji Yang said