Chapter 68

Chapter 68 The Fourth Boss (15)

    The voices of the two were deliberately lowered, but Ji Yang could still hear them clearly.

    She suspected that it was the system's cheating finger.

    Speaking of which, the system is also a bit strange. In the original world, it was never willing to appear easily, let alone help her.

    But it has already appeared several times on its own initiative in this world.

    When something goes wrong, there must be a demon.

    "Your mother still needs a lot of money for the treatment right now, I can give you the money." "

    As long as you go for a matching test."

    "Why should I believe what you say." Bai Xiao's voice was never colder than before .

    "Look at this." The middle-aged man handed him a piece of information, with a mocking tone, "If I don't investigate, I really don't know that I have a son who has grown up so much." "Your mother is only doing it for money, and

    now I can give you a lot of money, and if your match is successful, I will give you more."

    The atmosphere was silent for a while.

    After a while, Bai Xiao gave a short and light laugh.

    "I won't do matching."

    "Then your mother will be kicked out of the hospital tomorrow." The middle-aged man's tone was affirmative and flat, as if he was stating a fact.

    "Why do you?"

    "I am rich and powerful. If you don't do this matching, I can make your mother unable to live in any hospital in this city."

    Bai Xiao was silent for a while.

    Unable to see the expression on his face, Ji Yang felt uncomfortable with his silence at this moment.

    "Ye Cunxin is your son, am I not?"

    She didn't know how Bai Xiao said this sentence, he was such a proud person, even though his family was poor, his arrogance never broke.

    But to say such a humble sentence, it seems that he is asking for an answer, and it seems that he has given up.

    "Ye Cunxin is the heir of the Ye family, and you, I never agreed with your mother to give birth to you." The

    middle-aged man's voice was extremely arrogant.

    Ji Yang squeezed his hands so tightly that he almost couldn't help but rushed out.

    "I see."

    "When will the matching be done?"

    "Tomorrow, as soon as possible."

    The conversation between the two was about to end, Ji Yang stooped and tiptoed away from the corner.

    When I left the hospital, I still felt very angry.

    "Bai Xiao's biological father is simply not a human, a beast."

    003 said calmly, "Yes, but you have nothing to do with it."

    She shut up for two seconds, and then asked, "Will their matching be successful?"

    "You will know tomorrow."

    Ji Yang said worriedly: "Bai Xiao must be very sad now, I will be a flower of interpretation, help him, support him!" "It

    is not necessary."