Chapter 60

Chapter 60 The Fourth Boss (7)

    Ji Yang's eyes widened.

    The expression on Bai Xiao's face did not fluctuate at all: "You are?" Xu Fei's boyfriend immediately said: "I am a freshman in the School of Computer Science, University of Science and Technology, and you were the     one

    who picked us up at the station."

Feeling a little shy, the boy asked again: "Bai Shen, why are you here?"

    His eyes suddenly caught a glimpse of Ji Yang who was standing aside, his eyes were wide open, and he was about to watch a play, and he said with a smile: "I didn't expect Bai Shen to have a girl too." Friends."

    Bai Xiao paused, and said, "No."

    Xu Fei's boyfriend introduced himself as Zhao Qiang, and it seemed that Zhao Qiang really wanted to talk to Bai Xiao.

    But Ji Yang didn't want to, she smiled and said: "I'm sorry, Bai Xiao and I have something to do."

    Zhao Qiang immediately said: "If you have something to do, go first, Bai Shen, can I add your WeChat?"

    Bai Xiao Said: "I didn't bring my mobile phone."

    Ji Yang hurriedly took Bai Xiao's arm: "Let's go first."

    From the beginning to the end, she didn't give Xu Fei a look, and she agreed with each other.

    Xu Fei regards her as a thorn in her side and wishes to bury her from time to time.

    But she didn't care about her provocation at all, and she gave Xu Fei a "friendly" smile before leaving.

    But what is the true meaning of that friendly smile, only Ji Yang knows.

    Xu Fei's face suddenly changed, she stood where she was, neither stopping nor walking.

    However, Zhao Qiang still had a memorable expression on his face: "I didn't expect Baishen to have a girlfriend. Didn't you say that he is single?" "I

    met Baishen here." Then he asked his girlfriend, "Didn't you say that Baishen Is your friend your roommate? How did they get together?"

    At some point, boys are no less capable of gossiping than girls.

    Xu Fei replied stiffly: "How do I know?"

    Zhao Qiang said, "About having dinner with me when I have time."

    Xu Fei said angrily, "Whose boyfriend are you?"

    Zhao Qiang said indifferently: "No Is it just for a meal, I just want to get to know Baishen."

    "Who is the Baishen you are talking about!"

    "Just that boy just now, the student god of our computer school, the first in the school, and gets scholarships every year That's awesome." Zhao Qiang clicked his tongue, and continued, "I didn't expect my girlfriend to find a teacher's college."

    "You look down on the teacher's college?" Xu Fei concealed her anger.

    Zhao Qiang said: "I didn't say that, don't think about it."

    "I'm going to the University of Science and Technology."

    Xu Fei suppressed her anger. After all, she was the one chasing Zhao Qiang at the time. Give up on this point.

    Forced a smiling face: "I'll take you back."

    "Okay."

    ***