Chapter 21

Chapter 21 The First Boss (End)

    After resting at Ji's house for a day, when leaving the next day, Ji's mother was reluctant to part.

    Yu Ran promises that Ji Yang will not be wronged, and at this moment he looks like a very perfect husband.

    Ji Yang still remembered that after receiving the certificate, he ignored her for several days, and the two of them didn't even meet each other.

    She was similar to a concubine who was cast into the cold palace after she got married.

    As a result, as soon as he left Ji's father and Ji's mother's sight, Yu Ran became like that again.

    His expression was indifferent, and he looked aloof.

    If he didn't know what he did behind his back, Ji Yang must feel that Yu Ran doesn't like her.

    Hmph, he is cold, she can be colder than him, you know, she has been relying on cold people for a long time.

    All the way home, the driver complained silently.

    Obviously the atmosphere was quite good when I got in the car, but suddenly it seemed to be frozen.

    After finally arriving home, Ji Yang found that there was no one at home.

    Zhang Ma was not there, and there were only her and Yu Ran in the spacious villa.

    Of course, this is not the main question. The most important thing is, what does she eat?

    "Where's Mama Zhang?" Ji Yang asked.

    Yu Ran casually said: "I asked her to go back, and she won't use it anymore."

    Ji Yang's eyes widened: "Then what should I do? Do I order takeaway?"

    Yu Ran is too cruel! You want to keep her from getting better, right?

    Yu Ran gave her a hard look, then stood up.

    Ji Yang watched him open the refrigerator, take out the dishes, and finally went into the kitchen.

    This seems to be a little different from what she guessed... After

    Yu Ran entered the kitchen, she was a little curious while sitting on the sofa, so she tiptoed to the kitchen and found that

    Yu Ran was actually cooking!

    Ji Yang is not proficient in cooking at all. In the real world, she orders takeout most of the time, or cooks noodles by herself.

    So seeing this scene, Ji Yang was very surprised.

    Remnant Flame seems to have an unearthly smell of smoke and fire, clear and cold, it is difficult to associate such a person with mundane things like cooking.

    But now he is indeed doing this so-called trivial matter.

    He did it very seriously, as if he didn't notice Ji Yang standing by the door.

    Ji Yang felt quite embarrassed, so she just watched here.

    So she poured a glass of water for Yu Ran, and specially adjusted it to warm water, brought it to the kitchen, and said softly, "Drink water."

    Yu Ran glanced at her lightly, Ji Yang was a little nervous, and blinked.

    Yu Ran took the cup and took a sip.

    The Adam's apple moved slightly, and the thin lips were stained with a layer of light water stains.

    Ji Yang's eyes flicked wildly, and his heart panicked for a moment.