Chapter 57

Chapter 57 The Fourth Boss (4)

    Uncle Ji Yang's inheritance to Ji Yang has all been adopted, and Ji Yang saw that he has several properties under his name, and he is still a shareholder of a certain fund.

    Imagining that so much money belonged to her, she couldn't help laughing, rolling back and forth on the bed.

    After getting rich, she immediately sent a message to Bai Xiao, asking him out for dinner.

    Of course, the location was in a very expensive restaurant, and she decided to use money to impress Bai Xiao and corrupt his heart.

    However, Pashaw refused, and he refused very decisively.

    Ji Yang thought, it doesn't matter, the male protagonist is different from ordinary people, the male protagonist has a strong character.

    But she did not give up the way of using money to impress Bai Xiao. She firmly believed that no one disliked money. If they did not like it, it must be because there was not enough money.

    Given that she and Bai Xiao still have a very legitimate tutoring relationship, she has every reason to go to HKUST to find Bai Xiao.

    She didn't tell Bai Xiao in advance, but secretly obtained Bai Xiao's class schedule.

    Taking advantage of his absence from class, he slipped to HKUST, and then found the classroom where Bai Xiao had his next class.

    Find the seat in the last row, sit down safely, take out your phone and wait for Bai Xiao.

    But Ji Yang did not expect that the first person to enter the classroom was not a student, but a professor from HKUST.

    After seeing Ji Yang hiding in the last row, playing with the phone openly.

    The professor frowned and asked, "What's your name? Why are you playing with your mobile phone in the classroom?"

    Ji Yang was stunned on the spot. Could it be that USTC can't play with mobile phones in the classroom?

    She smiled politely at the professor, "Teacher, class is not in yet."

    "Put the phone away," the professor said.

    Ji Yang groaned secretly in his heart, then put the phone back in the drawer.

    There are still ten minutes before class starts. Does she want to sit alone in the classroom like this, alone with this strict professor?

    Ji Yang began to regret that she shouldn't have come so early.

    Originally, he wanted to take a seat at the back, so that he could develop a little relationship with Bai Xiao during class.

    As a result, now...

    Bai Xiao and the others were in another teaching building for the last class, so when they walked over after class, it was only a few minutes before the class started.

    Ji Yang kept looking at the door, and Bai Xiao's figure was easily recognizable.

    "Bai Xiao!" She called Bai Xiao's name loudly.

    The people around and Bai Xiao all agreed that Ji Yang had specially dressed up today.

    Her hair was tied into a ponytail, revealing a smooth forehead. As the saying goes, the real beauty is the one who dares to show her forehead. Ji Yang is quite confident in her appearance, and she put on a fresh nude makeup.