Chapter 69

Chapter 69 The Fourth Boss (16)

    Relying on his memory, Ji Yang found the familiar status bar on that screenshot.

    It was no different from Ning Fangfang's phone.

    So those things that feel strange have a perfect explanation at this time.

    It wasn't any honesty and low EQ at all, it turned out to be premeditated.

    When she was with Bai Xiao, she talked about Ye Cunxin wantonly.

    He even asked her to go to the University of Finance and Economics to watch a basketball game, collect news about Ye Cunxin everywhere, and ask her to visit the hospital.

    An uncontrollable anger welled up in Ji Yang's heart, and she didn't want to suppress it anymore.

    Although she knew that there could not be any peaceful relationship between her and Bai Xiao, but this was their business, and other people's intervention made her angry and unbearable.

    Ji Yang immediately called Ning Fangfang.

    When she first came to this world, Ning Fangfang was one of the few people who expressed kindness to her. At that time, she really thought they were good friends.

    Has your good friend stabbed you behind your back again? Did your good friend provoke you to have a relationship with your boyfriend?

    "Dud du du - hello."

    "Ji Yang, why are you calling so late, I'm already asleep." Ning Fangfang's voice was the same as usual, and there was nothing wrong with it.

    "I have something to ask you." Ji Yang's face was calm, but his hand was tightly grasping the phone.

    "Did you say something to Bai Xiao?"

    Ning Fangfang paused, then laughed as if she didn't want to hide it.

    Her voice became clearer, and she readily admitted: "Yes, I have talked a lot, what do you want to know?" "Didn't you

    say we are best friends?"

    Ning Fangfang laughed even louder and recklessly : "Good friend? Do you think of me as a good friend?"

    "Don't tell me that you are in a relationship. I said I want to find a boyfriend from the University of Science and Technology. Tell me to look in the mirror more."

    "Ji Yang, how many times have I told you that if you and Bai Xiao are together, you must tell me, have you told me?" "

    If Xu Fei hadn't told me, I would have believed you foolishly. "

    Ji Yang sneered: "Don't make yourself so innocent." "

    Yes, I'm just jealous of you." Ning Fangfang has not concealed her emotions until now, and the words in her mouth popped out , with a piercing sharp sound.

    "Why, we are all the same. You can find a boyfriend like Bai Xiao. If you don't tell me, you are afraid that I will snatch Bai Xiao away.

    " You've been there long enough."

    "Obviously we are all the same, but you can be with Bai Xiao, I just hate you!"

    After listening to Ji Yang with a blank expression, she didn't say a word, she hung up with a "snap" Cut off the phone and threw the phone in the corner.

    Lying on her back on the bed, she felt for a moment that her life in this world was a failure.

    There is so much money for nothing, no feelings, no friendship or love.