Chapter 91 - 100

.
Chapter 91 The Fifth Big Boss (12)

    Until he walked out of Pei Zhan's territory, Ji Yang still felt lingering fear.

    She really doubted that Pei Zhan's outrageous look really wanted to kill her.

    She also felt a little innocent. First of all, she accidentally fell down.

    Secondly, Pei Zhan didn't refuse when she kissed her.

    If he refused, she wouldn't even have the possibility of meeting him.

    Even after kissing for so long, he didn't resist.

    In the end, he pushed her down. Ji Yang rubbed his chest. Pei Zhan was the one who pushed him just now. He was so strong that not only her butt hurt from the fall, but her chest also hurt from being pushed.

    It's too much, and I won't recognize anyone after I have a good time.

    Ji Yang firmly believed that Pei Zhan was having a good time, otherwise why would she let her kiss him in the first place.

    In the end, she was pushed down because of her poor skills? Hurt him?

    Ji Yang thought so, and felt very innocent, but she can't be blamed for this.

    She hasn't eaten jelly for a long time, and Pei Zhan's lips are so soft, and they still feel a little sweet when sucking them.

    It's so strange that someone who looks so cold and hard has such soft lips, which are very suitable for kissing.

    Pei Zhan's face inevitably appeared again in Ji Yang's mind.

    He has always been meticulous, even when he first appeared in her house with the smell of blood on his body, he looked stable from the outside.

    Just now, Pei Zhan's breathing was a little short, his lips were red and his teeth were white, and he looked so spring/colored, really like a forced yellow girl.

    The heart beat suddenly, and an impossible guess appeared in Ji Yang's mind, but he thought it was too weird.

    No way, Ji Yang thought, no way!

    Maybe Pei Zhan didn't even take the kiss.

    Thinking about it this way, Ji Yang felt inexplicably relieved that he had earned it, but felt a little unbelievable.

    Although since she came to Leiting, she occasionally heard the evaluation of Pei Zhan from people around him as abstinence, but he is the boss of Leiting after all, and there are countless women who want to approach him, but no one dares to approach him on the surface. Is it true that people are so innocent that they haven't even received a kiss?

    But Ji Yang didn't think too much about it now, she managed to get into the bath water again, but it angered Pei Zhan, and she didn't know when she could go to the fourth floor to take a bath again.

    The eyes of the people in the base watching Ji Yang gradually changed. From the beginning when Pei Zhan brought her back, there were curiosity, envy, and other unknown emotions in those eyes.

    With Pei Zhan's neglect later, he gloated a little more.

    Now, more eyes are jealous or jealous.

    Ji Yang walked back as if no one was there, and when he reached the door of the dormitory, there was a faint laughter from the closed door.

    This is rare. Luo Siwei's personality is more optimistic, but in fact it is just in the last days, a weak person can only try to make his life less bitter.