Chapter 41

Chapter 41 The Third Big Boss (8)

    Ji Yang looked up at Cheng Zhou.

    There was no particular emotion on his face, but he looked at her steadily with his eyes, telling her that he was not joking.

    Ji Yang thought, this person has such a big face, he can say this as if she took advantage of the sky.

    "Mr. Cheng, what kind of woman do you want? There's no need..." There's no need to spend effort on me.

    "Mr. Cheng, you really have a vision, I think it's okay." She said.

    The expression on Cheng Zhou's rare face was a bit astonished, it was obvious that she had put on the pose of a chaste and strong woman just a moment ago.

    The next moment he was caught off guard and agreed.

    Cheng Zhou carefully scrutinized the expression on her face and remained silent for a long time.

    Ji Yang was a little afraid that he would go back on his word: "Mr. Cheng, you won't go back on it, right?"

    She raised three fingers in front of her forehead: "If you are afraid that I will cost you a lot of money, then you can rest assured that I have always I am thrifty, and I can earn money myself, so I can spend it. If you need it, I can give you some more. I swear, I will never spend more money!" Cheng Zhou's expression froze, and his hands tightened

    slightly     , frowning: "What

    nonsense are you talking about?"

Ambilight: "To be honest, I have admired you for a long time."

    Cheng Zhou has never been more confused than now since he can remember.

    How can there be such a fickle woman? Others are fickle for at least one reason, and she is simply inexplicable.

    Last night, Cheng Zhou didn't expect that Ji Yang would actually stay in the bathroom all night. What she did surprised him, but he felt a little bit of pity.

    This is a common problem of men. When facing a beautiful girl with a pitiful look, they will always have a heart of compassion.

    But his heart is hard, and Ji Yang soaks in cold water in the bathroom.

    He slept outside, but he didn't fall asleep all night. He wasn't used to sleeping in places where outsiders were, but he didn't go away either.

    Seeing her dying in the morning, he said these words rashly.

    It's not bad to think about it later, at present he doesn't know Ji Yang's identity, since she intends to approach him, he will give her this opportunity.

    Put it by her side, if she has a different heart, she will show her feet sooner or later.

    To be honest, Cheng Zhou imagined that Ji Yang might refuse.

    But he has never missed what he wants, and he has many ways to get her to agree.

    But Ji Yang actually agreed, and his attitude was so strange.

    Speaking of admiration, Cheng Zhou didn't believe it at all.

    "I fell in love with you from the first time I saw you, Mr. Cheng, please give me a chance." She spoke eloquently.

    Cheng Zhou bent his mouth, and the smile in his eyes was a little cold: "Okay."

    Ji Yang looked at him with a pair of bright eyes: "Do you agree?"