Chapter 35

Chapter 35 The Third Boss (2)

    Hearing this inexplicable question, Ji Yang was taken aback.

    Before she could answer, the man asked again, obviously impatient.

    Ji Yang said: "You typed wrong——"

    Suddenly, a flash of inspiration flashed in my mind!

    Season Expert! The text message she sent to Cheng Zhou!

    Ji Yang's mind froze, he took a deep breath, and replied in as calm a tone as possible: "Well, I'm Expert Ji." The

    man's voice on the phone hesitated for a moment: "Expert Ji, is it a woman?"

    Ji Yang Pretending to be displeased: "Doctors don't distinguish between men and women. We all have one purpose, to solve patients' problems." "I

    hope you don't shy away from medical treatment because I am a woman. I am very experienced in andrology." The

    voice on the other end of the phone was silent for a while , and then said: "When Expert Ji is free, let's meet."

    Ji Yang doesn't really want to meet Cheng Zhou, but now she really wants to bury Cheng Zhou.

    "You can describe your problem on the phone now, so that I can have a basic understanding so that I can prepare a suitable course of treatment."

    Cheng Zhou didn't speak, but Ji Yang could hear his suppressed panting from the phone.

    Ji Yang could almost imagine what his expression was on the other end of the phone, probably because he was so angry that he couldn't help it.

    Cheng Zhou's voice suppressed his anger: "Expert Ji, let's meet. Since you are very confident in your medical skills, if you can't cure me, you don't have to work in this industry." Ji Yang's first reaction

    was After playing too much, he quickly let go of his breath: "Sir, I know that men are a little bit hard to talk about sexual dysfunction, it's okay, don't be afraid, I believe that with my treatment and your cooperation, it will definitely be cured, and the restoration of masculinity is just around the corner. "

    The veins on Cheng Zhou's forehead twitched, "I'll see you at 2 o'clock tomorrow afternoon!"

    As he spoke, a beeping busy tone came out from the other end of the phone.

    How rude.

    He is now here to seek medical treatment, and dare to threaten the doctor, if she is really an andrologist, she will definitely treat him with a permanent dysfunction.

    But...

    Cheng Zhou is really paralyzed? ? ?

    Ji Yang couldn't believe it, isn't it generally speaking that the hero of this small world should be very sexually powerful?

    How could it be impotent?

    That's great, Cheng Zhou will definitely remember her for the rest of his life.

    Ji Yang originally felt that the tasks in this world were difficult to complete, and she didn't even have the opportunity to communicate with Cheng Zhou.

    Now the opportunity came, but she felt that if she appeared in front of Cheng Zhou in person, Cheng Zhou would definitely not want to have a proper talk with her, and would definitely wish to kill her.

    Cheng Zhou hasn't come to trouble her yet, and Ji Yang doesn't know whether he can't find him or has no time to take care of her now.

    Either way, though, it's scary enough.