Chapter 47

Chapter 47 The Third Big Boss (14)

    As his body gradually improved, Ji Yang was discharged from the hospital.

    She originally wanted to continue to live in the company's place, and that high-end residential area was considered more suitable for people's self-cultivation.

    Cheng Zhou took her directly to Linjiang.

    "I don't want to live here." Ji Yang said in a low voice.

    "What?"

    She bit her lower lip, and said a little embarrassedly: "It's not easy to take a taxi, it takes me a long time to go back every time."

    Cheng Zhou laughed dumbfounded: "The car in the garage, you choose the one you like Drive."

    "I can't..." In the real world, she can drive, but now she doesn't even have a driver's license.

    "Find you a driver." Cheng Zhou said, "I'll live here." It

    was clearly a discussion, but when it came out of his mouth, it became an affirmative sentence.

    Ji Yang complained silently in his heart, really dictatorial.

    It turns out that on Linjiang's side, after Ji Yang learned cooking skills, she often cooks simple things.

    Back here, she habitually opened the refrigerator and took out a small bundle of vegetables. When the refrigerator door was closed, the vegetables accidentally fell to the ground.

    She knelt down to pick it up, but suddenly froze, her eyes fixed on a certain point.

    This is what Cheng Zhou saw when he appeared.

    Because of this vicious kidnapping incident, Ji Yang lost a lot of weight.

    The skirt that was originally worn on her body looked a little too big at this moment.

    She squatted, a small ball, looking very pitiful.

    Cheng Zhou felt puzzled, walked up to her, and asked, "What's wrong?"

    She didn't speak, her eyes were still fixed on a certain point.

    Cheng Zhouyu picked up the green vegetables condescendingly, stretched out his hand in front of her, and frowned slightly: "Get up."

    But Ji Yang raised his head suddenly, his watery eyes were a little red, like a poor rabbit.

    "My little finger is gone."

    It turned out that she had been looking at her hand, which she had been trying her best to ignore, trying to pretend that she didn't care.

    But when she closed the door, the vegetable in her hand accidentally dropped, and she realized that she couldn't ignore it.

    Finally, she couldn't help but drop her eyes, large ones slid down from her fair face, falling to the ground and splashing a small splash of water.

    Cheng Zhou looked a little irritable, but there was a hint of dodge in his eyes.

    He reached out and took her arm, lifting her up.

    She didn't have any struggles, just an arm that could be easily held with one hand, which seemed too thin.

    Cheng Zhou roughly wiped the tears off her face: "Don't cry."

    He just coaxed her like this last time, and she stopped crying, and she looked very obedient and sensible.

    But this time it didn't work, she choked out, trying to make her voice softer, but the tears fell even more fiercely.