Chapter 62

Chapter 62 The Fourth Big Boss (9)

    Ji Yang didn't know if Bai Xiao would make sweet and sour pork ribs for her.

    Bai Xiao only made her a sweet and sour pork ribs, the taste and color were simply not too tasty/look.

    Ji Yang, who has always been able to eat only two bowls of rice, ate three bowls of rice for the first time on the day Bai Xiao made sweet and sour pork ribs.

    In the end, she lay lazily on the sofa without moving. It was the best sweet and sour pork ribs she had ever eaten.

    But making sweet and sour pork ribs is more complicated, it takes more time, and Bai Xiao has more classes.

    Ji Yang was also very considerate, and didn't ask him to do it again. After all, Bai Xiao had fewer classes today, and Ji Yang had already thought about what he wanted to eat.

    When she thought of the sweet and sour pork ribs that Bai Xiao made, she couldn't help drooling.

    But she seemed to have annoyed Bai Xiao today, and she didn't know if Bai Xiao would make sweet and sour pork ribs in the end.

    Thinking of this, Ji Yang felt a little regretful, she shouldn't have provoked Bai Xiao on purpose.

    If you have to provoke, you should change the time.

    Ji Yang clicked his tongue lightly and walked into the classroom slowly.

    Ning Fangfang had already taken her seat, and when she saw Ji Yang coming in, she quickly waved to her.

    "Ji Yang, do you think Xu Fei broke up with her boyfriend? She hasn't brought her boyfriend to class for a long time." Ning Fangfang's eyes were very gossip.

    Ji Yang thought about it carefully, and it seemed to be the same, since Xu Fei and her boyfriend from the University of Science and Technology met her and Bai Xiao last time.

    It seems that Xu Fei never brought her boyfriend to the teacher's college.

    But recently, Ji Yang's thoughts are all on Bai Xiao, and he is not sensitive to such things at all.

    "Don't care about whether others broke up or not, you don't even have a boyfriend."

    Ning Fangfang curled her lips: "I can't find it?"

    "By the way, Ji Yang, how is your relationship with Bai Xiao now? When will Bai Xiao help me introduce a boyfriend from the University of Science and Technology to me." Ning Fangfang laughed.

    Ji Yang quickly shook her head: "I think it's more reliable for you to find it by yourself."

    She has never seen any good friends in Bai Xiao, he is always alone.

    Ning Fangfang propped her head on her hands, and began to fantasize: "You get rid of Bai Xiao early, and then the friends from the two families meet. You just need to create an opportunity for me to get in touch with university students, and I'll do the rest myself."

    Ji Yang: ...

    "Class is over."

    After class, Ji Yang packed up his things.

    Then she saw Xu Fei walking towards them and standing in front of Ji Yang.

    It was Ning Fangfang who poked her shoulder before Ji Yang raised his head.

    Xu Fei's eyes seemed a little red, and Ji Yang was taken aback, thinking that she didn't make Xu Fei cry.

    "I broke up with Zhao Qiang."