Chapter 24

Chapter 24 The Second Boss (3)

    Ji Yang was still standing beside her, after all her mother told her not to quarrel with her aunt.

    After all, they are elders.

    So Ji Yang hugged the cat and "listened carefully" to the aunt's teachings, while Fang Qian sat on the sofa with her back straight. When she heard her mother's words, Fang Qian smiled at the corner of her mouth, looking very demure and sensible.

    Ji Yang didn't want to communicate with Fang Qian either, so he licked his cat.

    But she didn't expect that she would be shot while lying down.

    Ji Yang couldn't stand people talking about Cang Lan. She finally got Ji's father and mother to agree to her keeping a cat. When her aunt said it, she was afraid that her mother would not let her keep a cat.

    Ji Yang put on a smile and said: "Auntie, raising a cat is not a game, how can you lose your mind?"

    Aunt Ji Yang said: "You can't say that, you see, my family Qianqian doesn't like to raise any rotten things." You still have to concentrate on studying."

    Fuck his/mother's nonsense!

    "Cats are not messy things." Ji Yang said seriously.

    Aunt Ji Yang ignored Ji Yang, turned her head and said to Ji Yang's mother: "You see, Yang Yang is obsessed now, and it will definitely affect his studies." Ji Yang yawned boredly, and said slowly: "

    No As for the impact, I also studied until 11 o'clock in the evening yesterday, and I am preparing for a good grade in this final exam."

    Fang Qian heard what Ji Yang said, and said: "The last time Yang Yang took the exam was the thirty-two students in the class. , There will definitely be progress this time."

    Ji Yang sneered: "Thank you."

    Ji Yang's mother was very aware of her daughter's virtues, and in order to make the relationship less embarrassing, Ji Yang's mother said: "I don't have high demands on Yang Yang. Just make progress."

    Fang Qian smiled: "Don't worry, Second Aunt, Ji Yang has a lot of room for improvement."

    Ji Yang: ...

    Yin and Yang are weird.

    "I don't need to bother you, maybe I will do better than you in the exam this time, sister, don't you think so?" Ji Yang said with a smile, touched the cat in his arms, and walked back to himself slowly s room.

    Aunt Ji Yang snorted coldly, thinking that Ji Yang was telling a joke.

    From childhood to adulthood, Ji Yang's grades were better than Fang Qian's.

    Probably because of Ji Yang's words, Aunt Ji Yang and Fang Qian left without even eating lunch, and finally said that they were looking forward to the arrival of the midterm exam.

    When the family was eating, Ji's mother sighed while eating: "Yangyang, your aunt is not evil."

    Ji Yang rolled her eyes indecently: "What she said was ugly."

    Ji The mother put down the chopsticks: "Yangyang, you should work harder, you are now in the first year of high school, and the college entrance examination is not far away." "

    I will work hard."

    But Ji's mother was not so relieved. Ji's mother talked to Ji's father about this: "Yangyang's grades are so bad now, should she go to a cram school outside to make up for it?" Ji's father was more concerned: "Yangyang is