Chapter 4

Chapter 4 The First Boss (4)

    Ji Yang didn't dare to open her eyes. If it was another kidnapper who saw her faint, she should be safer.

    But she felt a pair of hands gently caressing the top of her head, and the boy's lowered voice was a little frightening in the silent construction site.

    "Ji Yang."

    Ji Yang opened his eyes——

    the person squatting in front of him was the lingering flame.

    There was a hazy light behind him, and he squatted in front of her, as if walking from the light.

    Ji Yang blinked in disbelief, and then blinked again.

    A pair of eyes are clear, like the stream of a mountain stream under the moonlight, able to reflect the silent shadow of a young man.

    The boy took off the burlap bag that was covering her body, bent down and hugged her: "Let's go first, that person is coming back."

    He was very strong, and he picked her up easily, and his strong arms were very powerful.

    Ji Yang opened her eyes and didn't dare to move, she was still a little confused.

    How is it possible, she was still thinking about how to escape, Yu Ran came to save her.

    With just a pair of eyes that can't see clearly, can he recognize her?

    Yu Ran hugged her and walked out of the house like a ghost.

    He walked lightly, as if holding her was an easy task.

    He walked quickly, leaving the house behind in a few seconds.

    Not long after, Ji Yang heard a man's roar from the place they had just left.

    Ji Yang's heart was hanging in the air, and he felt the afterburn speed up.

    She raised her eyes and saw that in the dark night, there was only the fading light of the street lamp in the distance. She saw the beautiful curve of the young man's chin like jade.

    Yu Ran is very familiar with this area, even in the dark night, he didn't look forward to it, he turned around and walked to a fork in the road, and walked into an unfinished house.

    "Let's hide first."

    As soon as Yu Ran finished speaking, Ji Yang heard the man's heavy footsteps seem to be getting closer to them.

    Ji Yang was very nervous, but he didn't have any strength on his body.

    Yu Ran seemed to be able to feel her fear, and his arms tightened slightly, hugging her even tighter.

    They seemed to have reached a closed place, Yu Ran pushed her into a corner, and then squeezed in herself.

    A thick cloth in front of them more tightly blocked their figures under the cover of the night.

    Ji Yang was so nervous that she didn't even dare to breathe loudly, she was held in Yu Ran's arms.

    To be more precise, she was sitting on Yu Ran's lap, with the boy's body temperature coming from her buttocks. Even though she was not a real sixteen-year-old girl, Ji Yang still felt shy.

    Ji Yang couldn't see what was happening in front of him, so his physical sensation became clearer.

    They were so close that there was no gap in their bodies. The boy's body was thin and fiery, and his arms tightly encircled her body, as if he was completely protecting her in his arms.