Chapter 59

Chapter 59 The Fourth Big Boss (6)

    Ji Yang's eyes widened, with an exaggerated and surprised expression on his face, and he even covered his lips artificially.

    "How do you know?"

    Bai Xiao didn't want to watch her boring acting.

    He turned to leave.

    Ji Yang hurriedly followed behind him, closed the door with a bang, and followed behind him.

    It just seemed that Bai Xiao was really angry, no matter what she said, he didn't answer her, just walked forward with his head sullen.

    He has long legs and walks fast, one step can reach her two steps.

    Ji Yang had to run in small steps to barely follow behind him.

    She grabbed the corner of his clothes: "Bo Xiao, can you walk slowly, I can't catch up with you."

    Bai Xiao yanked his clothes violently and pulled them out from her pocket.

    "We are not in the same school."

    Ji Yang smiled brightly: "But we are on the way."

    Bai Xiao ignored her.

    No matter what she said, he didn't say a word.

    When he reached the gate of the University of Science and Technology, he walked into the campus without even looking at her.

    Ji Yang bit his cheek, looked at his back, and stamped his feet angrily.

    Then he tried to restore his calm face and walked towards the teacher's college.

    In the classroom, Ning Fangfang really took the seat in the last row.

    As soon as he saw Ji Yang walk into the classroom, he waved to her.

    Ning Fangfang looked like gossiping: "How are you and Bai Xiao doing now?"

    Ji Yang said in a more modest tone: "It's okay." Ning     Fangfang

    said: "Have you seen that person?"

Looking in the direction of Ning Fangfang's finger, she saw a boy sitting in the front row with Xu Fei.

    Ning Fangfang was very disdainful: "That's Xu Fei's boyfriend, a high-achieving student from the University of Science and Technology, and he's coming to our teacher's college to crush people again." She

    gritted her teeth: "The grades are great."

    Then she muttered silently : "It's amazing."

    As the scumbags of the students, most of them adore the tyrants.

    This is an English class, which is also their professional class, but everyone's English level is not very good. After all, if you get good grades, you won't be reduced to a teacher's college.

    Before class, Xu Fei was talking with her boyfriend all the time. The two lowered their voices, and Xu Fei's laughter came from time to time.

    It seemed that because of the presence of talented students from the University of Science and Technology, the class, which had always been very poor in pre-class discipline, was actually much quieter this time.

    Ning Fangfang gritted her teeth: "I really hate Xu Fei's appearance."

    Then she said to Ji Yang: "Why is there no little brother from the University of Science and Technology or the University of Finance and I fall in love with me?"