Chapter 50

Chapter 50 The Third Boss (Seventeen)

    Domestic netizens learned about Ji Yang's news after the first month after Ji Yang returned to China.

    Geng Li has shot two more films in the past three years, one of which even won an international award, and is now a very popular director in China.

    The films he made not only meet the commercial requirements, but also are especially loved by the judges of the international film awards. The actresses in the entertainment industry, no matter they are big names, like to be able to participate in the films directed by Geng Li. After all, this is a rare opportunity.

    But Geng Li is completely different from three years ago. If it is said that Geng Li three years ago could still accept investors as supporting actresses.

    Three years later, Geng Li is fully qualified to refuse the request of any Cypriot investor. Even so, there are still many investors who are willing to invest in the films made by Geng Li.

    But in the past year, Geng Li did not make another movie.

    It is said that it is because Geng Li is preparing to make a new movie "Feng Yang", but has not found a suitable heroine.

    Geng Li hid this movie very carefully, and several first-line actresses went to audition, but none of them were selected in the end.

    It also increased everyone's curiosity about this movie, and at the same time, they also guessed in their hearts what kind of person can fall into Geng Li's eyes.

    But overnight, the official blog of "Feng Yang" posted on Weibo, saying that a suitable heroine has been found and filming will start soon.

    "Feng Yang" was already invested by investors before the hero and heroine were determined, so after finding the heroine, it immediately started filming.

    And the candidate for the heroine is actually Ji Yang.

    Ji Yang reposted this Weibo 【Thank you everyone, I'm back. 】

    When Ji Yang left, the filming of "Crane Dance" was completed, and after that she won the Best Supporting Actress. After two films, she reached a height that many people could not reach.

    Some people say that Ji Yang is just lucky and found a good boyfriend.

    But anyone who has been in contact with Ji Yang knows that if Ji Yang doesn't have Cheng Zhou as her boyfriend, she will soon gain a firm foothold in the entertainment circle with her aura, but it's just a matter of time.

    It's just that her boyfriend is too powerful, which weakens Ji Yang's personal aura in the eyes of others.

    Ji Yang left freely at the time, so he would not participate in any entertainment programs, so he really didn't participate. If he said he was studying hard, he really studied hard.

    The achievements abroad are very dazzling.

    Before Ji Yang came back, there were speculations in the entertainment industry.

    Ji Yang has been away from the entertainment industry for so long, and it must not be easy to go back to three years ago. After all, it is a new struggle for the first-line actresses in the entertainment industry to come back because of the childbirth.

    But no one thought that the first news they got about Ji Yang's return was not from the gossip about Ji Yang's return.

    Instead, Ji Yang directly told everyone with her new play that she was back again.