Chapter 6

Chapter 6 The First Boss (6)

    What a few days!

    Obviously, ten days have passed, okay?

    Dog system, shameless.

    Eh!

    Wait, tempted?

    Ji Yang quickly asked: "Can you check the tempting index of the task object?"

    She remembered that she had read similar novels, and only the tempting index was 100%. The system should be similar.

    System: ...

    The system was silent for two seconds, and then: "I can't, kiss."

    Ji Yang:? ? ?

    "Didn't you just say that the subject of the task is attracted to me?"

    System: "Dear, that's what I said to encourage you."

    Ji Yang: ...

    I believe your evil!

    "Kiss, do you still have something to do? I'll go offline first without me."

    "There is something to do!"

    After finally calling out the system, how could it be so easy to let it go.

    Obviously, the system is hiding something from her.

    Ji Yang didn't intend to ask more questions, the system's wanting to leave so quickly should also be related to the leak.

    She asked seriously: "Are you sure I can have another life after clearing the customs, and return to the real world where I am?" "Yes." "Should we sign a contract?"

    "

    No

    , Host, think about it, I don’t need to lie to you, because you can only gain life by relying on me.”

    Is this dog system threatening her?

    definitely is!

    Ji Yang gritted his teeth and asked, "I remember you were talking about Bai Yueguang who was going to be the hero, right?"

    "In many cases, Bai Yueguang exists in the hero's memory, or he is dead, or he just can't ask for it." "

    So, if I have filled up the hero's favorability, what else do I need to do? " "

    "Low battery! Low battery! Forced offline!"

    My mind was quiet—

    Ji Yang: Fuck

    the garbage dog system.

    But Ji Yang has also confirmed that the task is not only as simple as getting full favorability, but what else does she need to do?

    But no matter what she needs to do, she can only follow the route given by the system now.

    After all, she can only rely on the system to gain life and return to the real world.

    Because of this dog system, Ji Yang didn't sleep well all night. She kept thinking about what this dog system would let her do.

    As a result, when I woke up the next day, there was a faint blue color under my eyes.

    She still had that look of not getting close to strangers. After arriving in class, some students naturally noticed that Ji Yang was a little different from usual.