Chapter 44

Chapter 44 The Third Big Boss (11)

    Ji Yang slowly types in the dialog box?

    The group owner quickly replied: [I believe you have seen it too, we have withdrawn dozens of people from the group, that group of rubbish who are not firm at all! It turned out to be a fan]

    [He also said that he would drag you to the support club. ]

    [Xiao Baiyun, you stay in our group, I will manage it for you]

    After speaking, Ji Yang received a QQ reminder message.

    [The group owner, Blue Sky, has been set as the administrator by you]

    Ji Yang typed slowly.

    【Lan Tian, ​​don't worry, I won't betray you. 】

    Lan Tian said: 【I knew you hated Ji Yang very much! Wait until I continue to pull people on Weibo! 】

    As the leader of a group, you have to shoulder great responsibilities.

    Putting down the phone, Ji Yang rubbed his temples, feeling that this world is too magical.

    It turns out that when black fans turn black, they will encourage other black fans to quit together.

    ***

    In short, video incidents come and go like this.

    After this incident, Ji Yang's popularity and traffic on the Internet have increased significantly.

    The happiest thing was the senior management of the C family. At that time, Ji Yang was asked to endorse his family's new summer product purely because of Cheng Zhou.

    But now, Ji Yang's traffic has increased.

    After some abuse of fans a while ago, the purchasing power of Ji Yang's fans should be good.

    In fact, for a brand like theirs, the choice of spokesperson is based on coffee performance, and another important factor is the purchasing power of fans.

    Obviously, now that Ji Yang has legitimate traffic, it should be good.

    So the shooting plan kicked off quickly.

    Filming endorsement is relatively simple, Ji Yang only spent one morning to get it done.

    It's just that Ji Yang is a little anxious again, and Cheng Zhou hasn't come to her for a while.

    Ji Yang felt like a resentful woman. It wasn't that she didn't want to develop a relationship with Cheng Zhou, but that Cheng Zhou didn't give her a chance at all.

    But on this day, Ji Yang saw a headline in a commercial newspaper.

    [Second son of the Cheng family returns, airborne general manager of Cheng's headquarters]

    This news is written that the second son of the Cheng family, Cheng Zhou's cousin Cheng Hao, came back from abroad and directly parachuted to the headquarters to become the general manager.

    The Cheng family is a big family, and it was Cheng Zhou who became the leader of the Cheng family at a young age.

    But there are still people who are wicked, and Cheng Hao is one of them. At that time, Cheng Hao was exiled abroad, and now he is back.

    The meaning is self-evident.

    Ji Yang had only one thought when she saw this news, her chance has come!