Chapter 20

Chapter 20

    Ji Yang was taken aback, and repeatedly denied: "I didn't!"

    Then Ji's father didn't believe what she said at all: "Someone saw you go to the Civil Affairs Bureau with Yu Ran."

    Ji Yang got stuck, nah, no dare say.

    Ji's father said: "Go home immediately!"

    The phone was hung up quickly, Ji Yang looked bitter, and called the system many times in his mind, but the system was not there.

    It doesn't matter, she has already guessed it, anyway, the system will disappear every time it reaches a critical moment.

    She took a deep breath and called Yu Ran.

    You can't let her face the storm alone, she will have to hold her back even if she dies.

    "Yu Ran, my dad knows about us."

    Yu Ran's tone was very calm: "What do you want to say?"

    Ji Yang felt a little embarrassed: "Why don't you clarify to my dad and say that we have nothing to do with each other."

    Yu Ran was silent for a moment, and Ji Yang was very disturbed.

    Then he heard him snort softly, his voice had a faint electric current through the phone, his voice seemed a little weak, and asked her: "Ji Yang, what am I to you?" Before she could answer, Yu Ran said again: "

    You I do not agree to your request."

    His attitude was firm.

    Ji Yang listened to the beeping sound from the handset and sighed.

    She thought Yu Ran would be very happy, she recognized the relationship between them, maybe it was his pride.

    It dragged on until the evening, and Ji Yang didn't dare to go home.

    She is like a tortoise, shrunk in a safe shell, thinking that in this way others will not be able to find her.

    She knew how terrible Ji's father was when he got angry. That year Yu Ran came to her late at night and Ji's father found out.

    Ji's father was furious, and Ji Yang was sent away before he recovered from his cold. Until now, she still doesn't know what Ji's father did to Yu Ran that year.

    He definitely won't let him go easily, because her biological daughter has been punished badly.

    Ji Yangwo shivered on the sofa, playing with his mobile phone while trembling with fear.

    At six o'clock in the afternoon, she finally overcame her fear and called Ji's mother.

    "Mom, I can't come back today because I have something to do. Please tell Dad for me."

    However, Ji's mother didn't realize her good intentions: "Your dad is here, you can tell him yourself."

    The phone changed hands in a blink of an eye. Now, Ji Yang was even more afraid, and shouted tremblingly: "Dad." Ji's father's voice sounded     very

    majestic: "Aren't you coming back?"

One sound.

    There was silence on both sides of the phone, and after a while, Ji's father sighed, and his voice softened a lot: "Ji Yang, Dad is doing it for your own good." "

    You will hurt yourself if you are with Yu Ran now."

    Ji Yang silent.

    Ji's father said again: "Ji Yang, come back." Ji Yang