(11)

Vote and comment!

Declan arrived a little earlier than the time agreed upon the next day for his second training session with the vampire king. He didn't mind waiting though.

Declan wandered around inside the same balcony, which was more of a garden than a floor, where Elder Micah had taken him to the first time. He was somewhat familiar with the directions to that place as it was closer to the room he was occupying.

But this time he wasn't alone. He sensed someone's presence before he even saw them. He looked to his side to see a figure crouched over in front of a plant among the bunch which grew a set of flowers he didn't recognise at all.

Declan observed the person with interest but they had their back facing him so he didn't get much. As if the figure senses Declan's presence too, it stands up, back still faced towards him.

"It's rude to stare young man."

Declan heard a sweet melodic mature female voice emerge from the figure. He was transfixed for a few seconds before he gets a grip on himself.

"I'm sorry. Just didn't expect anyone to be here", He admitted.

The figure then slowly turns to reveal an extremely beautiful and elegant looking woman. She was wrapped in a big boho designed gown which possessed almost every colour one could imagine, but it was dominated by shades of blue. Declan could tell it was a heavy tailored one.

Her hair was pitch black most of which was braided into multiple locks, yet some of it was let loose which grew up till her waist. There were tiny beautiful flowers and jewellery pinned to her hair which exhibited more of a bohemian hairstyle, complementing her attire.

Her neck carried different shaped coloured beads and pendants. Mostly ivory, but matching colours with her dress as well. Her wrist and fingers displayed some jewellery too.

She was basically a fairy looking person who emitted grace and poise. Her look could dazzle anyone just like Declan was momentarily. He'd never seen a woman like her.

She had striking unique blue-orange eyes which could make anyone fall at her feet, and her stature screamed power while her face glowed.

Once Declan was done praising her beauty in his mind he looked at her face which was now contoured into a frown staring back at him in displeasure.

"I'm sorry miss. I didn't mean to disturb you", Declan cleared his throat standing straight trying to be a gentleman.

Is this another mystical being? Could they get more beautiful?

She didn't open her mouth to reply, but just stared at Declan's face as if examining him.

"Ah, you two have met I see", A third voice snapped both of their attention.

They looked at the entrance of the balcony to find Elder Micah standing there in his signature tail coat, hands behind his back, a small smile on his handsome face.

"You know this young man, Micah?", The lady questioned softly.

Elder Micah nods with a smile. "He's the newest vampire I told you about yesterday."

Declan looked at him and then back at the lady who now looks at him with a gentle inquisitive smile. Her demeanor towards Declan from earlier changing with a snap of the finger.

"Oh right. So you're the special case. The young fledgling who has peeked everyone's interest", She hummed walking towards Declan.

Her jewellery clink together as she did. Even her walk was graceful and proper. Declan really wasn't sure how to reply to that so he remained quiet.