- f i f t e e n -

"And he looked at me like there was something in me worth looking at."

* * *

Brushing my hair, I added a black bow to my half ponytail and spritzed on some perfume, smiling when I looked in the mirror

"Perfect

"Perfect." I whispered to myself and grabbed my bag, making my way downstairs, meeting many guards and maids on the way and said hello to them all. 

On reaching the kitchen, I saw Eros walking up to me, all fresh and dressed in a black Armani suit with his phone to his ear. I tried my best not to drool at the way he walked, oozing so much power and confidence.

I noticed he was pulling at his tie and beckoned me closer with his finger while talking. I went and stood in front of him, waiting for him to finish talking when he pulled at his tie again.

I noticed it wasn't tied properly and was a little tight so without thinking, I gently removed his hand from it and untied it, then carefully did it again.

It took me a minute or two to do it again and once I was done, I smiled in satisfaction, lightly patting it twice to settle it down. 

I looked up into Eros' eyes and saw admiration swirling in them when he pulled me close and kissed my forehead, making me blush before taking my hand.

Finally looking around, I saw a few maids were secretly watching us from the kitchen and jumped when I looked at them, pretending to start working. 

Knowing we had an audience, I felt my cheeks heat up as I looked the other way and saw Naya giving me a knowing and sly smile as she looked between the two of us suspiciously.

Just then Eros put his phone in his pocket and looked me up and down, his stare burning my body before his gaze met mine.

"As beautiful as you look darling, I'm afraid you can't go out in this." He said, making me frown when I looked at my clothes.

"Why?" I asked and saw him clench his jaw.

"Because I do not want my guards to ogle at you. If they are looking after I've clearly told them not to, what must the boys at your school do?" He said and I shook my head.