- t h i r t y -

"You showed me colours you know I can't see with anyone else."

* * *

Wednesday rolled around pretty quick and I was really excited for the game. I called Nessa and Noah over and we got ready together and before leaving, Eros told me what he usually does.

'No boys because you're mine, stay with Grant or your friends at all times, and if I hear of anyone trying to flirt with you, I'll kill them with my bare hands.'

I feel so wanted.

Thankfully, our team won the game and Axel was really happy. He even hugged me, even though it was awkward at first I tried my best to be polite.

We went for burgers and milkshakes later and had a lot of fun before my friends dropped me home. 

Axel was with us and gaped at the mansion when Eros came to take me inside, he was obviously a little angry at why Axel was there. 

Thankfully, Noah and Vanessa helped me to calm him down and assured him nothing happened because they both knew how possessive Eros could get.

But as a punishment, he made me sleep in his bed. I didn't really understand how that was a punishment but I just rolled with it.

Now, I was wide awake at sunrise, staring at the empty spot beside me on the bed. Eros wasn't in the room so I decided to freshen up and play the piano a bit.

After brushing my teeth and washing my face, I ran my fingers through my hair and stepped out of my room and slowly went downstairs, but stopped at the last few steps when I heard the most beautiful melody.

Confused, I took a few more steps, listening carefully and realized it was a violin. I followed the music towards the room with the piano.

I carefully opened the door, sliding in through a small gap and when I turned around, I barely stopped a gasp from escaping my lips at the sight in front of me.

There stood Eros in front of the floor to ceiling windows, his back to me and his face towards the amazing view outside of the forest and on his shoulder rest the violin I saw every day, his body swaying slightly as he played the instrument with such passion and precision.

It was a beautiful sight, and I found myself absolutely enraptured by it. He looked like a literal God the way the morning sunlight was falling over him and gave him a glow.

Even though I didn't know what song he was playing, it sounded really pretty, like a romantic one. 

I leaned against the wall, arms crossed over my chest as I heard him play for the next fifteen or so minutes. When he stopped, he sighed heavily when I released a puff of air.

"That was beautiful." I said and I saw his body become alert suddenly when I spoke, tensing when I approached him.

He didn't turn around and when I stepped towards him, his eyes flitted to me briefly, holding me captive and I felt my breath hitch the longer I stared at him.

When the eye contact became too much, I had to avert my gaze to the side before looking at him again. 

I saw him gulp slowly before he put the violin in its place and simply walked out of the room, leaving me standing there alone and confused.

What just happened?

I stood there confused for a few minutes before shaking the bad thoughts away and glanced at the violin, running my fingers over its smooth surface before frowning.